How do I make a gas station work with SA-MP?

Started by Jenova_Project, June 24, 2013, 20:34

Jenova_Project

I don't know if this is the right place to put this topic but I can see it fitting here. So I was wondering, If I import a gas station with MTA into the map and convert the map and add the code to my SA-MP server gamemode, How do I make the gas station function? With the default gas stations, I just press "H" and it will start the refueling process. But I noticed when I go up to the gas stations that I mapped in, When I try refueling, It does not work. Is there something I need to add to my gamemode script in order for the gas station to function?
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Ethan

use SAMP forum, as people there may have more information on it

Dobby

Are you using your own script? or another? seeing as you're pressing H, im gonna guess at PPC trucking.

AddRefuelPickup(X,Y,Z);

^ That's what he uses (im guessing) to "fuel" the cars so to speak.

Otherwise, what fuel script are you using?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Jenova_Project

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on June 24, 2013, 20:50
Are you using your own script? or another? seeing as you're pressing H, im gonna guess at PPC trucking.

AddRefuelPickup(X,Y,Z);

^ That's what he uses (im guessing) to "fuel" the cars so to speak.

Otherwise, what fuel script are you using?

You are correct, I am using the PPC Trucking game mode. I noticed the person who made the PPC Trucking gamemode has a lot of include scripts. Would I add the code above in the gamemode or in one of the Include scripts?
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Ethan

Dobby

I'm guessing, its in PPC GameModeInit

You're looking for:

GameModeInit_PickupsIcons

Then add the location as XYZ to:

AddRefuelPickup(X,Y,Z); //X Y Z replace yourself

I presume you know how to get coordinates?

Quote from: Ethan on June 24, 2013, 21:02
Quote from: Ethan on June 24, 2013, 20:50

I'm giving him the information now :)
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Jenova_Project

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on June 24, 2013, 21:03
I'm guessing, its in PPC GameModeInit

You're looking for:

GameModeInit_PickupsIcons

Then add the location as XYZ to:

AddRefuelPickup(X,Y,Z); //X Y Z replace yourself

I presume you know how to get coordinates?

Quote from: Ethan on June 24, 2013, 21:02
Quote from: Ethan on June 24, 2013, 20:50

I'm giving him the information now :)

Yes I do Dobby. If I am not mistaken, I take the coordinates from the Gas Station location and add it to the gamemode. Thanks for your help!
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Dobby

Yes thats right :)

Just go to the gas station in game. Type /rs or /save and find the coordinates in your GTA SA userfiles. Add the X Y Z from there.

And no problem :)

As Ethan said, next time take it to the sa-mp forums :)