News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

VIP Problem.

Started by Aman, June 15, 2013, 10:57

Aman

Hello CT, soon my VIP will be expire a unknown guy donated for me I don't know what was he/she.  Yesterday, I saw my remaining days it was 12, and I want to be VIP again. As I get free time from house stuff and other, I turn my computer on. Due to VIP I can join in few seconds but what after it will be gone? As everyone know that I'm from Pakistan, we don't have Paypal facility and Onebip is showing me that I cannot donate from my country. I want to be VIP =( I really wanna donate. I can donate through my phone if its possible but its not. Any help or any idea? =(

Cobus

When VIP expires, then you still have all these VIP commands, so you don't need to worry about losing it, only you lose the VIP slot.

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Cobus on June 15, 2013, 11:11
When VIP expires, then you still have all these VIP commands, so you don't need to worry about losing it, only you lose the VIP slot.
That's what he is worrying about. He want to extend his VIP because for the slots but Onebip and Paypal does not support Pakistan.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Calvingreen17.

Sorry man but unless you can pay for someone else to pay for your VIP, there isnt much we can do here. You can send a message to Onebip or Paypal maybe, they might try to arrange something.

Older and wiser

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on June 15, 2013, 12:53
Sorry man but unless you can pay for someone else to pay for your VIP, there isnt much we can do here. You can send a message to Onebip or Paypal maybe, they might try to arrange something.
Useless. Already talked to them, they said if we don't support your country nothing can be done.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Aman

Yes, Brane got my point. =(

Ethan

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on June 15, 2013, 12:53
Sorry man but unless you can pay for someone else to pay for your VIP, there isnt much we can do here.

He means pay someone  IRL the money for them to donate and then they would add your name on the donation...