News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

iOS 7 Thread

Started by Jenova_Project, June 12, 2013, 03:52

Jenova_Project

Well Apple is back at it again. iOS 7 has been announced. Video:

The official date of release is set for this Fall. There has been a leaked beta for it and I have it. I quite personally enjoy it but I notice some bugs. The bugs that I noticed is that sometimes when you have your phone plugged in, it will show it charging but your battery will still go down. To fix this just unplug it and plug it back in. I have also noticed that the battery runs out rather quickly when you have no apps running along side with it. Anyways, I will put a video below on how to install it and a link with iOS 7 features.

How to install: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_867210&feature=iv&src_vid=dPJr1t3-JtM&v=cV3Bpd9KAjU

iOS 7 Features: http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/06/10/50-ios-7-features-youll-actually-care-about/
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

TheSandman

Slowly catching up to Android....
#NewAndroidBoy2013
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Viper

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Supreme

That lockscreen looks like Samsungs 4.0.3 lockscreen.
Source: Samsung owner

DJ_Smashon

It was a thread about iOS not android you're fucking blind guys.

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Terrorista310

iOS sucks harsh

Android FTW
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Mr.Kangaroo

im an android fanboy, always will be, but i think this time 'round android got their ass handed to them.
they (me and other android users) sure as hell didnt expect anything like this.

its actually quite brilliant.
all thanks to this man :')
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Vinny

Haters gonna hate
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Jenova_Project

For me being a user of iOS 7, I can say that there has been lots of improvements. There are a lot of bugs but it is expected since it is in the developers beta. I really like how you can access your "Do Not Disturb", "WiFi", and other options right from the lock screen.
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Vinny

Quote from: Jenova_Project on June 13, 2013, 01:24
For me being a user of iOS 7, I can say that there has been lots of improvements. There are a lot of bugs but it is expected since it is in the developers beta. I really like how you can access your "Do Not Disturb", "WiFi", and other options right from the lock screen.

Which iPhone do you own ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

DJ_Smashon

Is it released?
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Jenova_Project

Quote from: Vinny on June 13, 2013, 17:06

Which iPhone do you own ?

I own a iPhone 4S
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Jenova_Project

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on June 13, 2013, 20:29

Is it released?

No. It is not officially released. Only people on the development team gets access to the beta version. My friend found a torrent online and I just got the file from torrents.
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Supreme

Batman[UK]

Is it bad I've been on Android for a year and want to go back to IOS? Getting an iPhone 5 next month.