Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

-

Started by Terrorista310, June 08, 2013, 15:34

Terrorista310

-
-
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Rockey

I watched a video, Will add link if i can find it off a muslamic parade throught some streets i think it was in nottingham.. They were chanting about how the british goverment shouldnt exist and should be removed, How the police force should go to hell and die.

This is just my personal response im not saying its right but, muslims come to england to live a 'better life' then the odd few start blowing shit up and killing people. They are the ones who ruin it and give muslims a bad name, But then the ones who parade telling our police go to hell and die shouldnt be allowed to walk our streets and make people feel insecure. During the video a muslim women was insulting a reporter telling her she was under dressed and that she looked slaggy..Why come here just to complain? just leave if you dont like it, would make both sides happy by doing that!

My views are only this strong because a young, british soldier was brutally murdered and he did nothing to the guys who killed him, they was just mad at our goverment and took it out on some poor young man who was in the wrong place at the wrong time  :why:

Here is one video about the guy trying to say how killing this soldier was right for him todo;

If you have the time also watch this.. it really might open your views on this, Its horrible and quite upsetting