News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

WOT World of tanks thread

Started by Konali, June 06, 2013, 20:04

TheSandman

God, what tier are you guys playing on? Im still fucking around on tier 1 xD
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

if you get on the common test you get like 100 mill free experience, 100mill reg experience and 20k gold so you can get like tier 9 in like 3-4 days

Dr_dog

Quote from: Ethan on July 14, 2013, 17:41
if you get on the common test you get like 100 mill free experience, 100mill reg experience and 20k gold so you can get like tier 9 in like 3-4 days
But will those save to your real account? and how you get that 20k gold? by just joining the beta test or during the time?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

you get the 20k on the beta test server and no, progress and such does NOT transfer over

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on July 14, 2013, 17:41

3-4 days? Lol you can get them immediately :D

Ethan

no, cause you still have to research them and you can only delete so many tanks per day... but you can certainly try

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on July 14, 2013, 19:46
no, cause you still have to research them and you can only delete so many tanks per day... but you can certainly try

It takes about a few minutes of work to research from tier 1 to tier 10. You just go to the next tank and research modules leading to the next tank, then the tank itself and so on. And about selling limit, you can go around it by buying slots.

Ethan

Quote from: Sveki on July 14, 2013, 22:34
And about selling limit, you can go around it by buying slots.

or you can bypass it buy just not buying tanks right?? or do you have to buy the tank in order to get the other tiers??

and I havent sold a tank in two days but yet it says "I cant sell anymore today"  most likely a bug unless calvin sold a couple without me knowing

Fox_Cub

anyone else noticed on WOT this.
While I was playing today I'm being shot from someone that does not appear on my radar or anything! after a few seconds my camo seems to not work and they all can still see me.
I have found this quiet annoying many times. The enemy can see you but you cannot see them. But when you fire your cannon you loose alot of camo ability makes it much easier to spot, If i shoot everyone knows where i am. But if they shoot. I cant see them for sh*t. Gah annoying! :\

Rainbow

I got a new favorite toy.. the Panzer 2 :D It has decent speed (40km) And the traverse and gun traverse speed are good too. The only downside is that it can only use auto cannons, So long distance engagements are not advised. But the top gun on it will rip through any other tier 2 tank except the obvious frontal armor of the T18. One good full blast from your gun into an enemy will destroy if not bring them to critical state. with a 131 Rate of fire you can unload it super fast and the reload time is a mere 3 seconds so Peek-a-boo strategy works perfect.

Spekter

Quote from: Rainbow on July 15, 2013, 07:02
I got a new favorite toy.. the Panzer 2 :D It has decent speed (40km) And the traverse and gun traverse speed are good too. The only downside is that it can only use auto cannons, So long distance engagements are not advised. But the top gun on it will rip through any other tier 2 tank except the obvious frontal armor of the T18. One good full blast from your gun into an enemy will destroy if not bring them to critical state. with a 131 Rate of fire you can unload it super fast and the reload time is a mere 3 seconds so Peek-a-boo strategy works perfect.

Panzer 2 is awesome, but not nearly as awesome as Panzer 1 C. :D Panzer 2 G is not bad either with its 30mm autocannon (penetration is around 90mm) but has a very long reload time and is rather sluggish.

Dr_dog

Quote from: Fox_Cub on July 15, 2013, 01:04
While I was playing today I'm being shot from someone that does not appear on my radar or anything! after a few seconds my camo seems to not work and they all can still see me.
I have found this quiet annoying many times. The enemy can see you but you cannot see them. But when you fire your cannon you loose alot of camo ability makes it much easier to spot, If i shoot everyone knows where i am. But if they shoot. I cant see them for sh*t. Gah annoying! :\
You got spotted by something. And then the unfair fire came and shot at you.
Btw you can see who shot at you when you get hit at the bottom of the screen.

The autocannons are useless on higher tiers... Not enough firepower
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Spekter

Quote from: Dr_dog on July 15, 2013, 09:40
Quote from: Fox_Cub on July 15, 2013, 01:04
You got spotted by something. And then the unfair fire came and shot at you.
Btw you can see who shot at you when you get hit at the bottom of the screen.

The autocannons are useless on higher tiers... Not enough firepower

You can only see who shot you when the shell damages or destroys modules/kills crew members. Otherwise, you just see the direction from which the shell came.

A nice battle i had with my Jagdpanther today. :)

Rainbow

I stand corrected.. As much fun as the Panzer 2 is.. I'm loving the BT-2  :3

Fox_Cub

Now This was A fun battle! and had a little kid on the enemy team saying we were all cheaters! ;)