News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Need Help

Started by sardarji, June 02, 2013, 17:06

sardarji

Hey Guys i was trying to play Samp on my pc , but idk why it doesnt work , i tried playing GTA san andreas but it doesnt work , the game does not start.....

When i open nothing happens , when i click on it multiple times It happens.....

If u know anything plz tell me or any solution

I tried Installing it again but still the same problem :(
Thx :)

Shake

Delete gta_sa.set in My Documents>GTA San Andreas User Files

Ethan

all I see in the picture is you trying to run SA twice, the GTA_SA.exe gives it away.  I click mine once and it takes maybe 10 secs to load because if you watch it in task manager is has to be (for me) on the top of all the current task runing so then it loads... if all else fails I will give you a link to a chatlogger that opens SAMP client for you and all you have to do is click on a server and connect, but I dont know if you were trying to open MP or SP...

sardarji

If i click on SP icon  nothing happens i waited 2 mins but still nothing.....
And it does not show in task manager.

I can open samp and when i click on connect nothing happens...

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Your sound card may be fucked as mine. I see you have no plugged speakers and shows a "X" in red circle. When it is showing to me I can't also join GTA, but if you have plugged, unplug it then plug it again, the red circle will disappear and you will be able to play. Maybe it sounds silly but that's how I fix the problem, and yes, that is the problem I has sometimes :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

sardarji

Thx Everyone :) I can play samp but not SP but who cares i just wanna play samp :D
Thx for the help :))
Cookie for u all :P

Topic Locked.