Coming soon the all new Xbox One!

Started by Viper, May 22, 2013, 04:57

NyxScooty

U can control it with your voice Oh em gee.
My mom once told me, Being a Trucker is not a job.
Well, Then no food for ya!

Joshy

Quote from: Rainbow on June 04, 2013, 06:27
I really don't see why anyone is bashing on the new xbox.. Or is it that the majority are playschool fanboys that are jealous that their console is not capable of producing such a massive amount of entertainment AND gaming due to sonys lack of ambition? As for hardware specs.. both the PS4 and xboxone are on a very tight nit playing field. one is slightly better than the other in certain aspects, but neither have a real advantage over the other that will actually affect the average gamer. So far the only difference I see is that microsoft is giving it's consumers one hell of an entertainment package to go along with the ever popular microsoft games lineup. Whats it like, 18 exclusives set for the xbox one launch and into 2014? I see no lack of games  ::)
The thing with the Xbox One is that since a considerable chunk of its features is TV, all that says to me is that most people outside of the US will get fucked over by lack of licensing agreements. Sony is focusing on gaming this time around, personally I prefer being actively immersed in a game than watching what's already on my TV anyway. I don't want to pay a lot of money for what my current TV can do.

Microsoft is trying to cater for everyone here, basically trying to get the majority control in the living room by providing entertainment all through one device. Sony wants the gamer community back, and to be honest, they are doing a good job considering Microsoft let go of them entirely. Well... maybe excluding the Call of Duty / FIFA fans, so you know... the Xbox can have the insulting kiddies, something I will not miss. Sony has noticed the current architecture in the PS3 is a bitch to develop for when you consider other platforms like the 360 and PC, so they moved over to the x86-64 platform which is lot more standard to devs, considering the PC has been utilising it for... a long time. To prevent bias, it's fair to say Microsoft has moved to x86-64 too, but with the fact they have Windows under their belt, I sense some sort of Windows 8 running on the Xbox One. Which... can be considered OK considering the current Xbox dashboard isn't that bad, and it has the Metro-style going on.

I think it's best to wait until E3 (June 11-13) so that both companies can show their intentions more. I'm fairly sure that someone in Microsoft has noted the hate for lack of attention for gaming and I'm quite sure they will respond to that at E3, suddenly realising not everyone wanted a new cable box. Sony hasn't revealed the actual console yet so let that happen too.

Let E3 arrive.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Dr_dog

Quote from: KareK on June 04, 2013, 11:21
U can control it with your voice Oh em gee.
Wont work. It just wont work with people who got strong accents (like me). Unless you teach the console each word it wont work well. It has been tested many times. Its just garbage.

I wont be bothering to get either of them due to ridiculous prices they are estimating for them. You get same and more for less with PC.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Matias

Quote from: Joshy on June 04, 2013, 11:46
I think it's best to wait until E3 (June 11-13) so that both companies can show their intentions more.
Let E3 arrive.
E3 starts on monday (June 10-13) and on monday we will be able to see the first multiplayer gameplay of battlefield 4 :D

Dobby

Quote from: Matias. on June 04, 2013, 16:48
Quote from: Joshy on June 04, 2013, 11:46
I think it's best to wait until E3 (June 11-13) so that both companies can show their intentions more.
Let E3 arrive.
E3 starts on monday (June 10-13) and on monday we will be able to see the first multiplayer gameplay of battlefield 4 :D

Thanks for the reminder :D i'll be watching it.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Supreme

Dr_dog

Microsoft, you lost the game already. Now fuckoff.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rainbow

Quote from: Matias. on June 13, 2013, 16:10
lol

The man has a point :D I got the day one edition on pre order :3

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Rainbow

Quote from: Vinny on June 19, 2013, 22:36
http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

And with that update.. What are people going to fight over now? The price range and the minimal difference in hardware? lol

Hobo

Quote from: Rainbow on June 20, 2013, 00:17

And with that update.. What are people going to fight over now? The price range and the minimal difference in hardware? lol
Kinect is still on 24/7, watching your every move.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Matias

Quote from: Rainbow on June 20, 2013, 00:17

Its still crap. Doesnt matter if now you dont need 24/7 internet lol
Too expensive, its not aimed fully to games. Its more like a multimedia resource for a family, not for gamers.

And the fact they are making changes now to their politics proves Sony kicked microsoft butt at E3.

Spekter

Microsoft shot itself in the foot with the new xbox, that's as clear as day. And i am kinda happy because of it, since i always considered Playstation a much better console.