10 more days till the hangover part 3 (NL) :D

Started by Konali, May 20, 2013, 21:25

Konali

One of my favourite movies:) and i cant wait for the third part of it:) Its always alot of fun :D
[/url]

10 more days till its in the cinema here:D
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Woohoooooo. I will be able to download it after one week ? xD :pirate_poker_face:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TheSandman

Comes out in 2 days for us XD not going to see it though.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Twido

First fast 6 then next week , hangover.. gonna be awsome

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Anri

Best movie ever! Comes out in 8 days here....
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Shake

Fast 6 tomorrow, Hangover part 3 in 8 days

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Guys? When I will be able to download the movie? :o

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Twido

Quote from: brane on May 22, 2013, 20:13

Go to the cinema ffs xD go outside

[hide= Just a rule]
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Twido on May 22, 2013, 20:13

In my town there is no cinema... Plus, I don't mind spending money to watch movie lol xD

Twido

Quote from: brane on May 22, 2013, 20:20

In my town there is no cinema... Plus, I don't mind spending money to watch movie lol xD

you live in gayhouse irl? brane where u live dude!!!! i've got to come to you,i miss gayhouse

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Twido on May 22, 2013, 20:34
Quote from: brane on May 22, 2013, 20:20

you live in gayhouse irl? brane where u live dude!!!! i've got to come to you,i miss gayhouse
Really, my town is so small and poor it has no cinema. I need to go the capital city (It is at least near) but none of my friends would like to watch movie. My friends suck in that. Plus, I need transportation, money for ticket, spending time, downloading it and watching it from your bed is way better :)

X_Raided

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Bruno_2MLG4CT