News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

When

Started by Polaco, May 12, 2013, 20:14

Polaco

When MC will be finished? I heard something like will be added more Islands there,or anything
But we need somethings essentials,like Truck Park,More Van missions,Thief Missions,etc,i know,it take sometime to add,but 2 (or more) mounths has passed and nothing added more,if it continue like it is,it will become the new Sandus Key,which is abandoned.I'm not asking it,just because i live there,but because it is really a great island,but need be finished,these days,it is very empty.
Please read this as a request, not a collection forcing someone to finish something
[hide=]P.S.: Sorry for my bad english[/hide]
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Matias

Wet County took alot of time to be fully working.
It's just a matter of times, it cant be done in 2 months, it needs some months to get everything to work like Wet County does, just wait. Mick been and is busy with his college right now.

Ethan

Sandus Key expansions have been available, tested and ready to go for Mick for a LONG time, but I really dont know if the part was just wasted effort or not. and the MC expansion is going fine but Benny is really the only one taking on the job of doing it thus far and if hes busy, he cant work on it, and Since Mick really doesnt do anything here, I really wonder if it will get added or not

Terrorista310

Quote from: Ethan on May 12, 2013, 23:08
Sandus Key expansions have been available, tested and ready to go for Mick for a LONG time, but I really dont know if the part was just wasted effort or not. and the MC expansion is going fine but Benny is really the only one taking on the job of doing it thus far and if hes busy, he cant work on it, and Since Mick really doesnt do anything here, I really wonder if it will get added or not

you shitting me, right?

why the fuck the mapper team exist?
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

no terrorista, im not... Mick never finished it with us and not all the mappers are as active as they once were, thus why Benny is now one..

Polaco

Mapper "Team" which Benny don't let anothers mappers put your ideas into map,only he want work,so it really make the work more hard and long,i know because one of mappers tell me it,but things like it is killing server slowly
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Terrorista310

Quote from: Polaco on May 12, 2013, 23:39
,but things like it is killing server slowly

Ethan

Mick isnt active = mappers arent active
when was the last time you saw a roadwork in the server?  thats because we might finish one but Mick is so busy, he doesnt see it and never gets added, if it did, then he is so busy it stays in for 2 months

Benny

A roadwork should come soon.
About MC, it has everything what it needs but the problem here is that its not added and i guess because it still has a crash bug on wich we are still working on to fix it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Marccc

Mick do nothing for the server, Milestone dont get finished i think.
Same as thousands of suggestions and changes that we need.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Terrorista310

If mick dont have the time, give the job to some else who does.....

Deff

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 13, 2013, 11:33

For that he would need a system where someone else can input the map code (because obviously he won't give server script access).
It is possible to make a system like this, but its quite complicated and also requires file handling.

Twido

Quote from: Deff on May 13, 2013, 12:03

For that he would need a system where someone else can input the map code (because obviously he won't give server script access).
It is possible to make a system like this, but its quite complicated and also requires file handling.
its possible to share his files with a trusted person. for example , let say joshy can script in pawno, then mick can share his files & account on Host. But he needs someone who is trusted, not an idiot or an abuser ofc. Dunno who can actually script here and won't actually change his score/money or whatever you can with script.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Joshy

Quote from: Twido on May 13, 2013, 16:49
Quote from: Deff on May 13, 2013, 12:03

its possible to share his files with a trusted person. for example , let say joshy can script in pawno, then mick can share his files & account on Host. But he needs someone who is trusted, not an idiot or an abuser ofc. Dunno who can actually script here and won't actually change his score/money or whatever you can with script.

Twido has a fair point though, CT is a clean gamemode that has a lot of reputation for it, a untrustable dev which lead to score modifications and would deface the reputation of the server.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Polaco

Quote from: Benny on May 13, 2013, 05:19
A roadwork should come soon.
About MC, it has everything what it needs but the problem here is that its not added and i guess because it still has a crash bug on wich we are still working on to fix it.
Everything what it needs? Are you crazy men? It needs the Truck Park,CC working,Plane Park (able MC AirPort to park planes),atm we don't need that fix but really need that things what i said (and more,like van missions,Thief missions,etc)
Who is Polaco?