2 Pain in the a*s situations that everyone agrees should be fixed.

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, April 15, 2013, 21:41

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Marccc

+1 for cops only copcars.

Cops need teamwork, ( use /cb9) than it easy to arrest a infernus with only cop cars.
Also with enough copcar driving experience, like me, you can follow a infernus easy in the city.
On highway you need teamwork to block the road. Other thing you can do to arrest on the highways is 1 cop follow the suspect from behind and a other cop is comming in the other direction in the same lane to ram the suspect at the front.
(TIP) Put /lights off so the suspect think your engine is off so you dont drive.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

@marc: its trucking server, not cops n' robbers

1st suggestion - ok

2nd - Stealing is a crime. Noone said that stealing is easy or fair. Cops job is to stop the thief. If cop needs to use a better car then it is so.
I like both thief and cop class but imo cops are the one that should be favored, not thiefs.

Marccc

@SzajmoN: Lets suggest than to remove all other jobs beside trucker...

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Daniel[COL]

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Chauf

Quote from: Polaco on April 16, 2013, 00:59
+1,yes,in real life cops don't use Supercars in their work

Here in NL there are cops who using supercars.

But in cvt as thief you cant steal a infernus anymore.

I get my cop achievement with my Fbi Truck :D

but:
1: +1
2: +0,5

Matias

Twido

Quote from: Polaco on April 16, 2013, 00:59
+1,yes,in real life cops don't use Supercars in their work and add

+1 to ur first suggestion

No man, never saw those lambo that dubai has.. or ferrari, this should stay.. Not much cops teamwork here so its almost impossible to catch infernus with any cop vehicle

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Marius

+1 for the first suggestion , and for the second , in some moments cops need to use cop cars because here is an achiev Unexpected guest , which needs to be made in a Boxburg which go with 72 km/h soo , but another times thieves steal super cars ... so , mnah , cops need supe rcars too

Moonwalker

maybe infernus should be disabled for arresting suspect as it is for thiefs (stealing infernus I mean), but other sport cars like buffalo that goes 200+ kph or something else...just to make equal with thiefs when they stealing cars that goes over 200 kph...

Polaco

+1 again,just to up topic,and admins who disagre can not lock the topic and make us shut up,brane is right,it need be accepted
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Vinny

Quote from: Polaco on May 01, 2013, 20:39
+1 again,just to up topic,and admins who disagre can not lock the topic and make us shut up,brane is right,it need be accepted

But i agree that thief class should be easier to access.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Jedi

I got bored for this too. In the old times I was always able to start playing as thief and now I have always to wait 5-10-15 etc minutes till I can reclass to my favorite job and many times I don't even have the possibility to be thief and I quit in cause of boredom... my personal question is: why things have always to get worse here? It was all much easier and better for all in the past.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Jedi on May 02, 2013, 12:01
I got bored for this too. In the old times I was always able to start playing as thief and now I have always to wait 5-10-15 etc minutes till I can reclass to my favorite job and many times I don't even have the possibility to be thief and I quit in cause of boredom... my personal question is: why things have always to get worse here? It was all much easier and better for all in the past.
Also. It's my favorite work and I don't have fun if I play let's say artic. What's the point of playing if you don't have fun...

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I am bumping this just mick to see. Anyway, the second suggestion is not very liked by everyone, but the first one is liked, plus its really necessary 

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm