The most unfair rule

Started by Polaco, April 14, 2013, 01:32

Dynamo

in real life if I saw a cop at my drop point I would have a backup drop point that I could use so I would not get caught. Maybe Mick should program in 2 drop points for each thief mission (2nd drop is further away than the other) that way if cop is blocking the first drop you can just keep driving and try to make the drop at the alternate location.

Dobby

Quote from: Dynamo on August 09, 2013, 00:48
in real life if I saw a cop at my drop point I would have a backup drop point that I could use so I would not get caught. Maybe Mick should program in 2 drop points for each thief mission (2nd drop is further away than the other) that way if cop is blocking the first drop you can just keep driving and try to make the drop at the alternate location.

No, because it would mean the cop doing /kill to respawn closest to you, again. It'll take next to no time for the cop to pick up on this. Thus, another ridiculous topic like this being made.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

DeloreanDMC

Quote from: Tropie. on August 08, 2013, 02:14

And this you guys call FAIR play? When they "camping" around you, and following you to LOAD point? When they know where is your unload and cause they are faster, come there and block unload? And this is FAIR PLAY? LOL

you have my support
+1000
change that stupid rule

police no bloking discharge point!!!

Vado19

cops blocking unload points is not unfair actually...i mean if you keep stealing in the same location over and over again cops will in fact know 7/10 times where you are going to unload.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

DeloreanDMC

Quote from: Vado19 on August 10, 2013, 17:40
cops blocking unload points is not unfair actually...i mean if you keep stealing in the same location over and over again cops will in fact know 7/10 times where you are going to unload.

change that stupid rule

Hobo

Quote from: DeloreanDMC on August 10, 2013, 22:02
change that stupid rule
Let's make a chant, maybe that'll help.

police no bloking discharge point!!! police no bloking discharge point!!! police no bloking discharge point!!! police no bloking discharge point!!! police no bloking discharge point!!! police no bloking discharge point!!!

To be honest, as long as the cop isn't idling, I don't care how they stop thieves.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Polaco

Quote from: Hobo on August 10, 2013, 22:17
Quote from: DeloreanDMC on August 10, 2013, 22:02
change that stupid rule
Let's make a chant, maybe that'll help.

police no bloking discharge point!!! police no bloking discharge point!!! police no bloking discharge point!!! police no bloking discharge point!!! police no bloking discharge point!!! police no bloking discharge point!!!

To be honest, as long as the cop isn't idling, I don't care how they stop thieves.
I don't care when a cop arrest me,just get mad when they just wait blocking the unload,that's a reason to fuck his ass hard!
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Ethan

the point of police class is to STOP thieves, so if they are in front of aa thief dropoff, blocking the way, they are in fact doing their job....

droctogonapus

all I see on the server now is people bitching about everything.  Everyone wants 2 zillion dollars and a million slot house and an easy way to do every thing

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Terrorista310

Quote from: droctogonapus on August 17, 2013, 18:43
all I see on the server now is people bitching about everything.  Everyone wants 2 zillion dollars and a million slot house and an easy way to do every thing

Welcome to earth
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

droctogonapus

Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 17, 2013, 19:15

Welcome to earth
because i totally lived on mars for the past 16 years

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Polaco

Quote from: droctogonapus on August 19, 2013, 00:52
Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 17, 2013, 19:15

Welcome to earth
because i totally lived on mars for the past 16 years
:biggrin: i need go to mars,cause there cops don't block your unload  :itroll:
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

mr.hilly

Quote from: Ethan on August 15, 2013, 02:09
the point of police class is to STOP thieves, so if they are in front of aa thief dropoff, blocking the way, they are in fact doing their job....

yes we all know u dont care but there is many factors which disturb to be good.
maybe just give tractor to police and all is done?
or boxville?

then it will be fair.
its unfair if they block unload point let they stay there beside but not block RED MARKER! :like:

nyolc8

I have a question that is not exactly ontopic but a cop question: is it allowed to just camp at the side of the road somewhere and wait until someone comes with tickets? So like in real life... Is this allowed?

TheSandman

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 30, 2013, 10:39
I have a question that is not exactly ontopic but a cop question: is it allowed to just camp at the side of the road somewhere and wait until someone comes with tickets? So like in real life... Is this allowed?
Yes it is.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)