The most unfair rule

Started by Polaco, April 14, 2013, 01:32

Polaco

When Thief as this, you really have to kill to steal one Armored, and of course, taking care not to explode like grenades that are ringing, and end up exploding easy then you with a certain courage, for having managed to steal a you will unload, and as a surprise, finds a fair Cop on your point of discharge, thus preventing you from unloading (Or are we allowed to use some vuar Hack and do it there?) if not, tell me, how that I can unload this? I say not only in Armored, but in Stealing Houses, Cars, because I say, as I unload, when meeting a cop bum who does not want to fight just by the suspect, and prefers to stand there waiting for him, and then the Thief without having to choose where to unload, try to get in there and of course, as always, is arrested, now tell me, not players or moderators, most of you, administrators, with all your experience here on the server, if you think it fair? Tell me, how the hell, you unload it when that happens? Kick a Cop? They use a teleporthack and teleport to unload? I think not, because it will get they banned, is not it fair that we use to achieve something unload, then, do this JUST Rule, and change it to be NOT ALLOWED any COP BLOCK by ANYTHING the point of unloading ! Thank you! And sorry for my english,because i used Google Translator!
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

[IT]Vercingetorige

biggest +1 than ever by the cop who didn't make u unload blocking the unloadpoint, i think too this rule is unfair, but since it is allowed i do it!

Ethan

one question to you, Polaco. you are saying that it is unfair being a thief that police do their duties and block the dropoffs, but my question would be.. If you do cop, you would do this exact thing to a thief?

Polaco

Quote from: Ethan on April 14, 2013, 01:40
one question to you, Polaco. you are saying that it is unfair being a thief that police do their duties and block the dropoffs, but my question would be.. If you do cop, you would do this exact thing to a thief?
I was cop only sometimes,but i never did it,it is really unfair,i know Thief work,is hard,and he comes fast to unload and found you there,blocking,it is pathetic and make rage in players,confess,you're against that too,it need become not allowed,more FAIR for Thief and Cop  ;)
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Matias

Quote from: Polaco on April 14, 2013, 01:42
Quote from: Ethan on April 14, 2013, 01:40
I was cop only sometimes,but i never did it,it is really unfair,i know Thief work,is hard,and he comes fast to unload and found you there,blocking,it is pathetic and make rage in players,confess,you're against that too,it need become not allowed,more FAIR for Thief and Cop  ;)

I made all my thief achievement and never meet one of this cops, not all of them are like this. If someone is blocking just respawn at other place and steal somewhere else not close to him, or reclass and dont be a thief while that cop is online. You gotta be more smart and dont let the cop know your unload is there, if the cops notices where your unload is, its obvious they will wait you there.

Terrorista310

1º you complain about cops using sports cars, now because we block unload points? ITS OUR JOB FOR FUCKS SAKE
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

[IT]Vercingetorige

Polaco i finished my cop achieve without be unfair, i chased about all suspects driving my bullet up and down all the map, now i'm doing thief missions, i saw other cop do the same thing i did today (what u are suggesting to abolish). I tought that this action was unfair, i reported cop who had that behaviour, admins told me it's allowed.

the best way to make rules change is to abuse of them, in this way i will be reported by all thief, there will be a lot of complain about my behaviour and indirectly to the rule that give me the ability to do that, nowaday no one could say "Vercingetorige[IT] you could not do that" 'cause it's allowed by rules, if all thief complain about that maybe rule will change!

Think that u are lucky! i blocked your unload only 1 time today, what have to say The_Hobo that saw himself got arrested about every mission he has done without have the possibility to unload? maybe he spent his online-time in jail or doing his admin's duties!

Polaco

Guys,you're sucking mick88 like "oh,it is right and need be it,don't change it" when it is wrong,how the hell pass by a vehicle in unload point? and so,when cops follow you from load point to unload point? or just wait you there? oh,i'm magic and pass by him...NO,i'm not magic and can't make it! It is really wrong and really need be changed,i don't care about "when i make my achievement" because everybody make it FARMING! Don't want us farming? Make the rules FAIR!
Who is Polaco?

Polaco

Quote from: Terrorista310 on April 14, 2013, 02:01
1º you complain about cops using sports cars, now because we block unload points? ITS OUR JOB FOR FUCKS SAKE
Terrorista310 i never complain about supercars (it is pathetic but i don't care) but about block unload,yes,it is wrong,again again...how the hell we unload with a shit of car in unload entrance?  ::)
Who is Polaco?

Dobby

Quote from: Polaco on April 14, 2013, 04:47
Guys,you're sucking mick88 like "oh,it is right and need be it,don't change it" when it is wrong,how the hell pass by a vehicle in unload point? and so,when cops follow you from load point to unload point? or just wait you there? oh,i'm magic and pass by him...NO,i'm not magic and can't make it! It is really wrong and really need be changed,i don't care about "when i make my achievement" because everybody make it FARMING! Don't want us farming? Make the rules FAIR!

Dont like it, don't do it. Simple as. You can't complain that a cop is camping when he knows full well you're going back there, make his job harder. Go someplace else!
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Rahail

Cops can camp/idle at unload it's not problem, but blocking unload that sucks should be changed. So I would give +1

Polaco

Quote from: Dobby on April 14, 2013, 05:07
Quote from: Polaco on April 14, 2013, 04:47

Dont like it, don't do it. Simple as. You can't complain that a cop is camping when he knows full well you're going back there, make his job harder. Go someplace else!
Dobby you have fear to say "it is really wrong",and it is,but what? Don't do it? Simple as? hahaha,and how i'll finish my achievements,i just want play here,but when things are wrong,we need say "It is wrong" not accept and go home quiet!
Who is Polaco?

Polaco

Quote from: Rahail on April 14, 2013, 05:21
Thief's can camp/idle at unload it's not problem, but blocking unload that sucks should be changed. So I would give +1
Thank you,Rahail,i don't know you but you show with this who you're,thank you for agree and say it is wrong and need be changed!
Who is Polaco?

Hobo

Thief's can camp/idle at unload it's not problem, but blocking unload that sucks should be changed. So I would give +1
Agreed.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Polaco

Quote from: The_Hobo on April 14, 2013, 05:56
Agreed.
Thank you Hobo for agree
Who is Polaco?