News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Why me ?

Started by tano, April 13, 2013, 15:22

tano

Hola  convoy trucking , llevo dias sin conectarme por este problema tecnico he reinstalado el juego y el samp , he abierto los puertos al samp e incluso el firewall y no ha havido resultado, alguien me sabira decir porque me pasa esto? echo de menos el jugar al servidor :(

Traduction

Hello trucking convoy, I have days without connect me by this technical problem I reinstalled the game and samp, I opened the ports to the samp and even the firewall and not has result havido, someone I sabira say because this happens me? I miss playing the server :(

Ethan

1. make sure you have the right version: current version of SAMP is 0.3x : http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php
2. server IP is 198.24.160.66:9500

if you cannot get on, let us know

Vinny

Obviously not his problem.

Maybe try to reinstall samp and re-enter CT's IP
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

tano

I'm reinstall the game and samp and not working u.u i don't know the problem  :(

Terrorista310

Quote from: tano on April 14, 2013, 01:43
I'm reinstall the game and samp and not working u.u i don't know the problem  :(

Reboot your modem/router/pc
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

tano

Quote from: Terrorista310 on April 14, 2013, 02:03
Quote from: tano on April 14, 2013, 01:43

Reboot your modem/router/pc

okey terrorista :) thanks

tano

Problema resuelto :D hace un tiempo estube tocando el cortafuegos del router y lo cambie de medio ha alto y es hay donde estaba el problema lo he vuetlo ha poner en su origen y ahora si que funciona bien samp , gracias por vuestra ayuda terrorista gracias a ti tambien :D

Translate

Problem solved: D for a while I was playing the firewall of the router and change of environment has high and is there where was the problem so I'm back has put in its origin and now if it works fine samp, thank you for your help terrorist thank you also :D