One little thing i need help whit

Started by $wedenTrucker!, April 09, 2013, 19:09

$wedenTrucker!

Can someone remove those Taxi stripes and the thing on roof on this car. I think its not so hard, but i tried myself. And i could not even open it in a txd program hehe... And i want it colorable
: http://www.libertycity.ru/files/gta-san-andreas/44597-volvo-850r-taxi.html

Xandee

I can do it for you ..
but what and gained in return?

300k in the game?

Ethan

Vinny

Quote from: Xandee on April 09, 2013, 21:36
I can do it for you ..

300k in the game?
Bitch please ...
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ethan

I can do it for you ..

300k in the game?

hmm pay someone 300k and they dont know what you will do or take 3 min,  open the txd, extract the files in a folder, open paint.net, erase the stripes, save it, upload into GGMM (which I use to see how a mod looks) then take a pic in MS Paint, upload to imgur, and post here...

I hope the choice is a wise one

Xandee

Quotehmm pay someone 300k and they dont know what you will do or take 3 min,  open the txd, extract the files in a folder, open paint.net, erase the stripes, save it, upload into GGMM (which I use to see how a mod looks) then take a pic in MS Paint, upload to imgur, and post here...

I hope the choice is a wise one

shaushuahsua, have to be smart  C:-)

Ethan

$wedenTrucker!

Yea, but can u remove the trashdjsjs sth logo on the door, and the thing on window? :p

And the rims was very white did u change them? :O

$wedenTrucker!

Or better say: I want it 100% clean from logos signs numbers anything... I want to make it to a real car instead of taxi, so numberplate i still want to be there

Ethan

Polaco

I can do it for you ..

300k in the game?
Asking money to make that shit...it is so pathetic,please,you're new,need know how things works,here things are FREE!
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Xandee

Quote from: Polaco on April 10, 2013, 01:23
Asking money to make that shit...it is so pathetic,please,you're new,need know how things works,here things are FREE!

things for you is free .... not me .. 'll lose 3 minutes of my life, making a mod that I will not use? it seems rather pathetic

Hobo

Quote from: Xandee on April 10, 2013, 01:41
things for you is free .... not me .. 'll lose 3 minutes of my life, making a mod that I will not use? it seems rather pathetic
Oh wow. Three whole minutes.  :ukiddn:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

Quote from: Xandee on April 10, 2013, 01:41

I guess that means I wasted 2 minutes of my life doing that for free, that sucks, oh well, it was WORTH IT

$wedenTrucker!

Thanks very much Ethan. This car is so nice, my family have one IRL soo :p