Vehicle restores @ police station

Started by Twido, April 09, 2013, 13:10

Twido

so, whenever you get jailed now in CT your car gets respawned back to where it was originally parked. I suggest that if you get jailed , your vehicle that you were driving at that time when u got jailed by the cop , that is spawn at the underground parking at the police station. If there isn't a parking underground then there is enough parking at the police station to park them. So let me explain this suggestion in more details.
Some mins ago i was jailed while i was afk, i forgot to use the afk command so i had fines and got jailed.. yep shit happens, but i was somewhere around LV and spawned at SF when i got unjailed. yep i'm too lazy to do /kill and start over my trip from happyland. So why not just spawn the car at the undeground parking in sf, lv, ls, other police station has parking too. but this suggestion doesn't apply to thiefs, if thiefs steal a car their car just disappear like always, this only happens to people who were trucker and got arrested. Or only for people who goes afk and forgets to put /7.

There are probably better things to add to this suggestion, but i don't know any yet. feel free to add stuff and ideas to this suggestion and maybe it could be better then what i suggested.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Boy

+1 Great.

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Turnpike

+1
This would be really helpful so you don't have to /reclass

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC