[DLTD] Creative Crazy Parking Contest!

Started by Lindsey, April 08, 2013, 20:05

Matias

Quote from: [IT]Vercingetorige on May 23, 2013, 23:58
Quote from: Lindsey on May 23, 2013, 20:25
Ok guys confirmation : Vercingetorige was disqualified, he's finally shown me his trick, which is actually his car mod allowing him to drive up places that otherwise can't be driven up. Thus it's an unfair advantage that breaks CVT rules.

He can not win, and thus, other people will get extra money as places are bumped up. I.E hobo now wins $50,000 instead of $15,000 (which i've already paid, so $35,000 more to go) Etc etc, well done guys, but cheating / breaking CVT rules in events isn't fair.

Great idea though
for me car mod=3d model mod=something  can change with gta garage mod manager so where is written that i could not have a car mod? i have a trashmaster that is higher behind (in the back), this advantage me because it permits to me to make tyres touch the piramid before the chassis (things that don't happen if u use original trashmaster) the truck is clearly visible in the screen so i don't think that i hided that particular. If have a 3d-model different from the original is not allowed in this competition no problem, no money, no prize, i will survive and good money for the Hobo.

Quote from: mick88 on November 25, 2010, 22:35
General rules:
7) Generally game mods are allowed as long as they are not detectable/visible by other players and do not give you advantage (vehicle handling, speed, hovering etc.)

[IT]Vercingetorige

Quote from: Matias. on May 24, 2013, 00:03

Quote from: mick88 on November 25, 2010, 22:35
General rules:
7) Generally game mods are allowed as long as they are not detectable/visible by other players and do not give you advantage (vehicle handling, speed, hovering etc.)

"vehicle handling, speed, hovering etc." not highness from the ground or beauty, if i have a Ferrari on Infernus , a Scania on the Flatbed and a DFT30 with 6 wheels instead of 5 i take advantage to other player 'cause my mod are more beautyful than original game's car?
my mod doesn't affect handling, speed or hovering, is simply higher from the ground in the rear part so if i go backward my chassis doesn't crash with objects if they are not too high.
This mod advantage me respect to other player? yes in a certain way, if u think i don't deserve the prize for that there are no problem! but say that i'm acting again cvt rules it's too much to tolerate.

Panzer

Quote from: [IT]Vercingetorige on May 24, 2013, 12:26
...if i have a Ferrari on Infernus , a Scania on the Flatbed and a DFT30 with 6 wheels instead of 5 i take advantage to other player 'cause my mod are more beautyful than original game's car?....

Well, for someone maybe yes...

Matias

Quote from: [IT]Vercingetorige on May 24, 2013, 12:26
my mod doesn't affect handling, speed or hovering, is simply higher from the ground in the rear part so if i go backward my chassis doesn't crash with objects if they are not too high.

Yes, your mod is too high, giving you a chance to drive at places the normal people cant drive aka giving you advantage which is not allowed.
Normal people can't drive a trashmaster up the piramid, and if i see you doing that i will ban you for hacks which is the first thing i will think since normal people can't do it.

[IT]Vercingetorige

Quote from: Matias. on May 24, 2013, 17:10
Yes, your mod is too high, giving you a chance to drive at places the normal people cant drive aka giving you advantage which is not allowed.
Normal people can't drive a trashmaster up the piramid, and if i see you doing that i will ban you for hacks which is the first thing i will think since normal people can't do it.

so i have to remove the mod or i could keep it avoiding to climb buildings with backward gear in the map?  :D (sarcastic). Seriously speaking i have to remove the mod or i could keep it for normal vehicle use? i want to underlie that as soon as i finish the garbage achievement i will remove the mod anyway

Lindsey

View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Lindsey

The final winnings have been paid to those who were bumped up a place due to the disqualification, panzer got a further 150k, ethan a further 50k and hobo a further 35k.
:) locked.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]