Scania R500 Topline

Started by ratata, April 01, 2013, 18:01

ratata

Handling > -10/10
Design > -10/10
Interior > -10/10 animation dashboard
Damage >  1000000000/10
Lag or bouncing > Lag like Hell don't install it if you want life [April Fool's day]
Opcodes > Yes have 1000000000000000 Opcodes [April Fool's day]

Convert/Edit:ActrosPower
Trailer-Schwarzmuller.

I don't play samp too much time i star clean Hard Drive and post trucks.:)
You can take this truck on outher sites publish as your's i have that in ass now :)
Remember one thing my truck's is combination of trucks and is impossible to convert the same truck :) so GTFO.

Need to improve the texture on the steps because I fucked up.
Animated interior, Sa Light's, alternating color.
Replaces-Roadtrain Power. :E

Authors: Anaheim, MR.Poland, Ventyres, Fastalex, and a few people.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kbb287

Benny

Amazing scania ratata, great work!
I will use this one for sure
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheShetlandSheepdog

Supreme

Those lights! Really, really nice!

Costel

This truck is awesome , thanks for sharing it , cookie for you , also , can i edit it ?
i am in love of it ,

ratata

Quote from: Costantino on April 02, 2013, 17:42
This truck is awesome , thanks for sharing it , cookie for you , also , can i edit it ?
i am in love of it ,
Is relased and everybody can edit it :)

Zon_Mora

i cant replace it it say connot fined original txd file

Zon_Mora

Now My GTA is Not Working i unpack the Stream Memory Fix Then it say now the vertion of GTA.EXE is not supported what will i do i cant play now

Twido

lmao its a .exe file, i'll never use this shit.. thats why i've been banned, downloaded a mod with .exe openend it and i had a goddamn trojan that accessed my ct account

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Twido on April 10, 2013, 12:45
lmao its a .exe file, i'll never use this shit.. thats why i've been banned, downloaded a mod with .exe openend it and i had a goddamn trojan that accessed my ct account

hahahaha twido, u must have obviously clicked on the ad instead of the download because its not a virus :biggrin:

Twido

Quote from: SzajmoN on April 10, 2013, 14:00

hahahaha twido, u must have obviously clicked on the ad instead of the download because its not a virus :biggrin:
lmao no, it really came as a .exe and as a virus

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Twido on April 10, 2013, 14:02
Quote from: SzajmoN on April 10, 2013, 14:00

lmao no, it really came as a .exe and as a virus

lmao yes, i just downloaded it, and so far no virus on my pc

ratata

Quote from: Zon_Mora on April 10, 2013, 10:16
Now My GTA is Not Working i unpack the Stream Memory Fix Then it say now the vertion of GTA.EXE is not supported what will i do i cant play now
Rename to rdtrain.dff rdtrain.txd trailer too rename.

ratata

YES is a virus to stole only your's game accunt :) i don't have anything else to doo and  posting mods to stole account's , i steal money and finnaly take a action to permban your's account don't download is a TROJAN yes is TROJAN OMG LMFO OFC SHIT HAPPEN'S no my unused account is stolen no plissssss unban me hahahahaha <LOL2>

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: ratata on April 10, 2013, 14:24
YES is a virus to stole only your's game accunt :) i don't have anything else to doo and  posting mods to stole account's , i steal money and finnaly take a action to permban your's account don't download is a TROJAN yes is TROJAN OMG LMFO OFC SHIT HAPPEN'S no my unused account is stolen no plissssss unban me hahahahaha <LOL2>

You just went full retard, never go full retard.