[REL][NEW] Scania & Trailer Pack for Gta By Blitz_FR "Gta SA Plate Edition"

Started by Blitz_FR, March 31, 2013, 16:56

Blitz_FR

Quote from: SzajmoN on April 01, 2013, 14:14
Quote from: TheGame on April 01, 2013, 14:04
I would like to use them but I want to have SA plates instead of custom plates, can you chance that for me?

same here

I can do that for next Update :)

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: samgt13 on April 01, 2013, 14:30
I would like to use them but I want to have SA plates instead of custom plates, can you chance that for me?

same here

deal 8)

TheShetlandSheepdog

Polaco

Well,nice pack...but i make one too...with LowRoof/Highline/Topline and different Powers
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,35952.0.html
;)
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

TheGame

Quote from: SzajmoN on April 01, 2013, 14:52
Quote from: samgt13 on April 01, 2013, 14:30

same here

deal 8)

Okay, deal.  :)

Blitz_FR

Quote from: Polaco on April 02, 2013, 05:22
Well,nice pack...but i make one too...with LowRoof/Highline/Topline and different Powers
;)

@Polaco : Ok you have do a Scania pack, but there not only Polaco on CVT who make mod ;) If I want do a Pack I do it and if I want share my work I share it ;)

Anyway I do the Update with SA Plate this week ;) ... More pack with others Trucks soon ... Stay tuned :)

Polaco

Quote from: samgt13 on April 02, 2013, 18:28
;)

@Polaco : Ok you have do a Scania pack, but there not only Polaco on CVT who make mod ;) If I want do a Pack I do it and if I want share my work I share it ;)

Anyway I do the Update with SA Plate this week ;) ... More pack with others Trucks soon ... Stay tuned :)
Well,but who said if i'm the only? But make basically the same trucks isn't good...we need modders,yes,we need,but need different mods too
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Blitz_FR

Quote from: Polaco on April 03, 2013, 02:25
;)

Well,but who said if i'm the only? But make basically the same trucks isn't good...we need modders,yes,we need,but need different mods too

If I want do a Scania Pack I do it that's all.

TheShetlandSheepdog

I wan't more great mods than Scania of both so stoo the Scania challenge xD. :trollface:

Polaco

Quote from: samgt13 on April 03, 2013, 18:33
Quote from: Polaco on April 03, 2013, 02:25
;)

If I want do a Scania Pack I do it that's all.
Do Scania Pack,and keep credits when you make Scania Pack,or another Pack,just just credits ;)
Who is Polaco?

Gameboy

Blitz_FR

Thank you ;)

I've promess you SA Plate for this week end ... it's done ! :)

All vehicles of the pack have now SA Plate ! I start to upload the pack now and stay tuned more coming soon ! :)

Blitz_FR

Zon_Mora

Xandee