Zero tolerance policy

Started by Supreme, March 28, 2013, 17:11

Supreme

I suggest a zero tolerance policy, if you insult someone (like most romanian/hungarian people) give them a straight 7 days ban. Noob is not an insult, but as soon someone metions family or their country beingt shit or something, ban them.
NO EXCEPTIONS.

-NOT ONLY FOR RO/HUN PEOPLE, BUT FOR EVERYONE-

Thanks for reading, goodday.

Boy

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Philip_Morris

I like but is extreme, that's why warn exists. Anyway if some person is so rude should be kicked, then banned if he repeat it.

Shake

Quote from: Peter_Burke on March 28, 2013, 17:16
I like but is extreme, that's why warn exists. Anyway if some person is so rude should be kicked, then banned if he repeat it.
Sometimes, extreme limits have to be used.

I agree, +1.

Supreme

Quote from: Peter_Burke on March 28, 2013, 17:16

There are limits, beside some admin/mods only kick, some only warn, but if all ban for 7 days, it will be fair.

Also warns can stay for ramming etc.

Dr_Doom

I agree . It will reduce the amount of Forum Warn Appeals and make people think twice before the open their mouths .

Twido

i'll give you a +1, tough one bad thing about this suggestion is the poll. Way too many noobs will vote no or the insulters itself

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Supreme

Quote from: Twido on March 28, 2013, 18:33
i'll give you a +1, tough one bad thing about this suggestion is the poll. Way too many noobs will vote no or the insulters itself

true, removed

Marlbo[Ro]

yes 4 me good suggestion, and you're right about Romanians and Hungarians but you should not put us all in the same boat (I hope) and I am Romanian and have 2 warning for insult in 2011 but now i'm good even if I was insulted by turks, russians, british, americans ... , dutch , hungarian etc. even Romanians
Not mad but you could express your idea without involving names of countries .
Quote from: Supreme on March 28, 2013, 17:11
NO EXCEPTIONS.
and about that really should not be exceptions if your suggestion will be applied

Supreme

Quote from: Marlbo[Ro] on March 28, 2013, 19:14
yes 4 me good suggestion, and you're right about Romanians and Hungarians but you should not put us all in the same boat (I hope) and I am Romanian and have 2 warning for insult in 2011 but now i'm good even if I was insulted by turks, russians, british, americans ... , dutch , hungarian etc. even Romanians
Not mad but you could express your idea without involving names of countries .
Quote from: Supreme on March 28, 2013, 17:11
NO EXCEPTIONS.
and about that really should not be exceptions if your suggestion will be applied

Not meaning all RO or HUn are bad, but I used this as example because this is happening at the moment.

GHOST

and as an add-on to this suggestion, how about permanent ban to people who got banned, let's say 10 times? I mean if you get banned 10 times, it's pretty obvious which is the only reason you come in the server...and it's pretty obvious you won't stop doing what ever got you banned in the first place

Terrorista310

Quote from: GHOST on March 28, 2013, 19:41
and as an add-on to this suggestion, how about permanent ban to people who got banned, let's say 10 times? I mean if you get banned 10 times, it's pretty obvious which is the only reason you come in the server...and it's pretty obvious you won't stop doing what ever got you banned in the first place

No to that, thats extreme, players can get "better" like me, my only current problem is discrimination against my sweet little dodo  :(

About nermz suggestion, a freacking big +1. This is the reason why ro ips are banned in most samp servers, we didnt because problably mick gave them a chance, insulting is bad, especealy countrys, it evolm millions of people and llot of causes, including caling people that they are poor, most of them are, they dont need to be remenber of that, this server is to have fun, not getting insulted.

+1

Stop this madness.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Marlbo[Ro]

Quote from: Supreme on March 28, 2013, 19:29

Not meaning all RO or HUn are bad, but I used this as example because this is happening at the moment.
I understand the idea but I forgot to mention that the server gets out of control because:
- Lack of Staff (even if they are 20 but they also have their lives and can not always be present and can not always control the situation especially as each admin / moderator has a different behavior, when they decide what punishment must apply)
- Lack of a good problems / complaints system (as you said and you're right should be more severe penalties)
- Obvious players have to be more calm and remember that here it's a community , respect each other and it's just a game.
- There are plenty of things to add but all in good time. :)

sardarji

Hobo

I agree. 31 forum reports for insulting/disrespect/threats in one week is way too much.
Most of these reports came from Romanian or Hungarian players. No, I'm not being racist, go look at the Report Player board and see for yourself. It's constant back and forth harassment by players and it needs to end now. Warnings just don't cut it anymore.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Supreme

Quote from: The_Hobo on March 28, 2013, 22:34
I agree. 31 forum reports for insulting/disrespect/threats in one week is way too much.
Most of these reports came from Romanian or Hungarian players. No, I'm not being racist, go look at the Report Player board and see for yourself. It's constant back and forth harassment by players and it needs to end now. Warnings just don't cut it anymore.

Thanks Hobo, first staff to reply here.

I would also like, if possible, opinions from other staff.

Rockey

Quote from: Supreme on March 29, 2013, 10:20
Quote from: The_Hobo on March 28, 2013, 22:34

Thanks Hobo, first staff to reply here.

I would also like, if possible, opinions from other staff.

Maybe just apply this 'zero tolerance policy' to the groups of players or maybe individual players who are causing the problems? not everyone because everyone does something wrong eventually.. so the players who consist to cause issues should be more likely to get banned.

Konali

TheSandman and i just completed our arguements/discussion on xfire and we came to the conclusion something needs to be done.
This means we most likely will skip warns and ban 7 days immediatly till this war/fight has stopped.
The first victims of this are Zola0311 and Chillin and Andras[hun] i believe. Both are banned 7 days for insulting/racism  and to start making an end to this fight.

I understood hungarian players are comming to cb 1 and trolling there, and maybe vice versa to. this stops now. I am not  a policeman and i am just a player to.

Look guys, a zero tolerance police sounds nice and all, but its impossible. What for the one is enough for  a ban, is for the other a warn or a kick. This happens in real life everyday. It sounds unfair i know. But it is impossible to get 24 staffmembers think and act like lab rats.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Konali on March 29, 2013, 12:47
TheSandman and i just completed our arguements/discussion on xfire

Ethan =  :forever_alone:
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

SeraMondialu

Well nice, you throw everything on us, but no one told nothing about WeaselGuta (in special) or others.
I don't care what you will do from now on guys, i stopped the fight, HU will be my brothers from now on .

*Also, nor me or Andras not mentioned countryes, we just insulted each other . Just zola0331 and weaselguta mentioned countryes in insultings :)

me and andras doesn't want to be your experimentative rats and get banned for 7 days, since we didn't insulted directly to countryes like others did, we just insulted each other as persons and not as countryes .

Shake

Quote from: chilin26 on March 29, 2013, 18:12
Well nice, you throw everything on us, but no one told nothing about WeaselGuta (in special) or others.
Not about throwing stuff at you. And don't mention other people. One thing at a time.

I don't care what you will do from now on guys, i stopped the fight, HU will be my brothers from now on .
You could have done it before, couldn't you? Would be nice to see everyone getting along with each other.

*Also, nor me or Andras not mentioned countryes, we just insulted each other . Just zola0331 and weaselguta mentioned countryes in insultings :)
Reports exist for a reason mate, do it. :)

me and andras doesn't want to be your experimentative rats and get banned for 7 days, since we didn't insulted directly to countryes like others did, we just insulted each other as persons and not as countryes .
No one wants to see shit like this happens, thats why Supreme suggested this, and many people agree with it (like me).
Unfortunately, you're one of the people who gets reported many times because of insulting and shit, and gets complained at a lot.
It's a freaking game, not a flame war place to be. It's supposed to be fun and cool, while everyone is having fun and being nice at each other.

I'd really like to see an upgrade from HU and RO people (specially you, since from what I've seen, you're a troublemaker.) :)

zimon

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

For people who think that warns are awards you collect: Yes.
For normal players: No.

kukimaki

I am sad to hear my country in this context, but I have to admit that you are right. There are way too much childish and immature players from us, far more than from other countries. I totally support this idea; if someone wants to insult each other, CVT is not the place for it. CVT has to be free of this sh*t. And yes, we should get rid of people with this kind of obsession.

Ethan

Quote from: kukimaki on March 29, 2013, 23:36
I am sad to hear my country in this context, but I have to admit that you are right. There are way too much childish and immature players from us, far more than from other countries. I totally support this idea; if someone wants to insult each other, CVT is not the place for it. CVT has to be free of this sh*t. And yes, we should get rid of people with this kind of obsession.

here here = I agree with what you just said

Turnpike

+1

I totally agree, maybe the players who think it's funny to disrespect others will learn to control themselves. This would be a great threat to follow the rules!

Supreme, great suggestion!

Terror310

Shit went down again omfg... see the report sections.