News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

BF4!!!!

Started by OP, March 28, 2013, 01:00

OP

Battlefield 4 will release Fall 2013. The "Fishing in Baku" video is shot entirely in-game and is the first glimpse of the human, dramatic, and believable single player campaign in Battlefield 4. Available for pre-order now.

OP= Overpowered

Terrorista310

i saw that vid yesterday, looks like you can destroy more stuff..
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Viper

yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Matias

Love this part:

The sand flying due to the crash looks so real. The whole game looks much better than Battlefield 3. I cant wait till they give away the requirements to play it.

Matias

Quote from: O2DNashy on March 28, 2013, 01:00
Battlefield 4 will release Fall 2013. The "Fishing in Baku" video is shot entirely in-game and is the first glimpse of the human, dramatic, and believable single player campaign in Battlefield 4. Available for pre-order now.

I didnt noticed till now.... you just did a copy paste from Battlefield Webpage...  :biggrin: :trainsguy:

Supreme

Saw it yesterday, looks good.

Rainbow

Hope they hold off and put it on the new consoles instead of the REALLY outdated current gen consoles.

OP

Quote from: Matias. on March 28, 2013, 04:17
Quote from: O2DNashy on March 28, 2013, 01:00

I didnt noticed till now.... you just did a copy paste from Battlefield Webpage...  :biggrin: :trainsguy:
no shit  :cereal:
OP= Overpowered

TheSandman

Honestly it looks awesome, might be the first battlefield i actually buy...lol. :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Shake

Quote from: TheSandman on March 28, 2013, 12:18
Honestly it looks awesome, might be the first battlefield i actually buy...lol. :D

What about the old Battlefields? They were awesome :(

But as Sandman said, I might just buy BF4. Probably for PS, dunno.
My pc would turn into an atomic bomb if I run BF4 here. :fuckthat: