Announce system suggestion.

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, March 24, 2013, 10:21

Bruno_2MLG4CT

So, announcing these days are used for useless things. They are meant to be used to announce something important and everyone can see it. But, as yesterday was a football matches between nationals, that kinda became spam. So I am suggesting

One announce per minute. So if someone announce something, the other must wait 1 minute to announce another thing. That won't become spam in first hand and they will less use it for useless things.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Joshly98

Supreme

This has been suggested many times, so I won't be suprised if it won't change, nontheless +1.

_[Esteban]_

This has been suggested before and not implemented? lol, anyway i didnt see anything wrong's whit that, its a useful form to keep away that BIG letters from ur screen and probably crash whit something..
So +1 :D

DJ_Smashon

-1 you admins/mods can kick or mute them if they're spamming. Are you lazy?
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Bently

Benny

On friday it was a football match as well, it was a shitload announcment spam.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dobby

Quote from: Mr.Benny on March 24, 2013, 12:22
On friday it was a football match as well, it was a shitload announcment spam.

I was online while this was happening. +1 to the idea. The new location for it, plus a lower timer for it to appear on screen, or a /disableannounce command for players or staff would be a cool thing.

[hide= possible new location?][/hide]
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

its 10k for some reason... if players dont regret wasting their moniez let them do it

Vinny

Just stop bitching with these anoucements it doesnt kill you + it has its price. Their choice to waste their cash.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Twido

make it 100K each announcement

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: Twido on March 24, 2013, 14:28
make it 100K each announcement

oh really? what if a poor player wants to announce an event?

admins/mods do have a mute command they can use that
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

GeneralLee

+1 Smashon..Their money,their decisions..