News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Meanwhile in America

Started by Vinny, March 23, 2013, 00:15

Spekter

Quote from: brane on March 25, 2013, 18:39
Also, the guy who discovered the electricy is European, Nikola Tesla from Serbia. :)

Well, he was an ethnic Serb, but he probably wouldn't invent all of the things he invented if he stayed here. America gave him the environment he needed for his creations, and I give that to USA.

Quote from: X_Raided on March 25, 2013, 14:36

and brane there is actually been new evidence found that would suggest the first explorers to america were actually the chinese on the west coast. of course there is no way to prove it but many people now believe it to be true. everyone now knows it wasnt christopher columbus from europe that discovered america first.

Oh yeah, they also found evidence that it was actually me who discovered America. I'm sorry, but that's a load of crap, and there is absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Terrorista310

usa is the worlds leader on handgun violence, your healthcare system is bankrupt and your country is deeply divided in every important issue, why accusing Portugal  for lack of technology if you can buy a gun here, i have free hospital (true, my appendix almost blow up, i got into surgery immediately and hospitalized for 3 weeks, got out and pay nothing).
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Deputy

Quote from: Terrorista310 on March 26, 2013, 03:40
usa is the worlds leader on handgun violence, your healthcare system is bankrupt and your country is deeply divided in every important issue, why accusing Portugal  for lack of technology if you can buy a gun here, i have free hospital (true, my appendix almost blow up, i got into surgery immediately and hospitalized for 3 weeks, got out and pay nothing).
Congrats, you may not have to pay for Health care, but you are still an asshole.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Deputy on March 26, 2013, 07:18
Quote from: Terrorista310 on March 26, 2013, 03:40
Congrats, you may not have to pay for Health care, but you are still an asshole.

Why should i care? Youre just a random hater that are jelous of my country benifits. :-)

TheSandman

Quote from: Vinny on March 25, 2013, 20:26
I would never guess that my post would turn in a history book
Not really, its just people trying to one up each others country random facts; there is no single "best" country, and there will never be.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

X_Raided

Quote from: Sveki on March 25, 2013, 20:36
Also, the guy who discovered the electricy is European, Nikola Tesla from Serbia. :)

Well, he was an ethnic Serb, but he probably wouldn't invent all of the things he invented if he stayed here. America gave him the environment he needed for his creations, and I give that to USA.

and brane there is actually been new evidence found that would suggest the first explorers to america were actually the chinese on the west coast. of course there is no way to prove it but many people now believe it to be true. everyone now knows it wasnt christopher columbus from europe that discovered america first.

Oh yeah, they also found evidence that it was actually me who discovered America. I'm sorry, but that's a load of crap, and there is absolutely no evidence to back it up.

do some research. just because it goes against everything youve been taught doesnt make it true.

trying to see from admans point of veiw

Terrorista310

Quote from: X_Raided on March 28, 2013, 03:39

do some research. just because it goes against everything youve been taught doesnt make it true.

Did you know i discovered oil in Arabia too?  -.-

X_Raided

you cant even discover how to use your brain properly terrorista . i wouldnt expect much more out of you. anyways sveki, they have found ancient chinese anchors from their ships off the coast of southern california. the ocean floor is littered with these anchors. they date bake to the time of ancient chinese. chris columbus did not discover america.

trying to see from admans point of veiw

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Terrorista310

Quote from: X_Raided on March 28, 2013, 14:40
you cant even discover how to use your brain properly terrorista . i wouldnt expect much more out of you. anyways sveki, they have found ancient chinese anchors from their ships off the coast of southern california. the ocean floor is littered with these anchors. they date bake to the time of ancient chinese. chris columbus did not discover america.

I'm pretty sure not even the chinese or cris colombus discovered america since it always existed, with native people.

:herpderp:

RaceRX

Im pretty sure you're retarded terrorista. You pay for your health care no matter what. In quality,and in taxes. Where the fuck do you think all that shit comes from? a magicians asshole? Its paid for by the government, Who is paid by the people. Our health care is PROVEN better than anyone in the world..in most catgorys. i think it blows weiner and natural > synthenic medicines. I am a believer in you were put into this world with everything you needed to live. You wouldnt have appeared in a world where you will die without medicines. It was proven most dieses were caused by Western medicines since they started mass producing.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

Quote from: X_Raided on March 28, 2013, 03:39

Just think about it. China was at its peak of power back then. Don't you think they would colonise the west coast just like the Spanish, English and Portugese colonised the Americas? Because i do.