Longer time to atach trailer!

Started by GeneralLee, March 22, 2013, 15:07

Matias

+1 this would help us to help players more faster and then they dont fail the missions and accuse us for their stupidity.

Supreme

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Joshly98

Barney_Ross

If you drive by the laws and rules, still someone can come and ram you and you lose trailer or guy in front of you lag or esc and he rams you

Marlbo[Ro]

Daniel[COL]

Have Caution in Road And That's all That you need.

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Marlbo[Ro]

Quote from: Daniel[COL] on March 23, 2013, 23:19
You're right but let's say you do a mission with tanker than a lunatic comes and strikes you after 4 destinations what you do ? I say you start eating keyboard keys then get out of the mouth like popcorn. >:(

Matias

Quote from: Marlbo[Ro] on March 24, 2013, 16:33
Quote from: Daniel[COL] on March 23, 2013, 23:19
You're right but let's say you do a mission with tanker than a lunatic comes and strikes you after 4 destinations what you do ? I say you start eating keyboard keys then get out of the mouth like popcorn. >:(

lolwut?
i think for that situations the timer could work :D

GeneralLee

I'm just asking "Why not??" ..

Konali

The reason the 60 seconds timer got implented was due to players like Dannobleman , TCGKID and many more that abused the old feature of no attach time limit to avoid getting weighed by the police.

Since /overload no longer works in convoys, i think this suggestion could be usefull for the following reasons

1.) less players fail missions
2.) You have everytime to /fix /flip and grab your trailer.
3.) Staff would receive way less reports /admin messages about help me with my trailer, when players have no time ticking away.
4.) Accidents are not always your own fault, lagg hits or crashes is not something you can avoid easily.

Basicly, without the main reason gone ( /overload in convoy) why this feature got implented in the first point, i think this would help all sides in this community.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

sardarji

Or increase the time and let cops weight when trailer is detached :P

GeneralLee

+1 Sardarji! ..And thank you Konali for supporting this suggestion.

Gameboy

Terrorista310

We need more time or /fix included with flip, its annoying that when you flip, you do /flip (15 secs) and after /fix (15 secs) and them you can go with only 30 secs last if you lucky and stooped right away, at lets include /fix with flip...
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.