Polaco's garage [Update 30/11/13]

Started by Polaco, March 22, 2013, 01:58

Vinny

Quote from: Polaco on August 22, 2013, 00:38
Then,Vinny and Ethan
Don't come here saying shits to me,when you don't know everything
And i'm not raging against anyone,people criticizing my personality i have everywhere,and is a long way to make them understand my points

I guess talking with you is like talking to a wall.
I said DON'T FUCKING SPAM THE SHOUTBOX WHEN YOU POST YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MODS HERE OKAAAAAAAAY ??!!!?!?!?!?!
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Polaco

Quote from: Vinny on August 22, 2013, 00:52
Then,Vinny and Ethan
And i'm not raging against anyone,people criticizing my personality i have everywhere,and is a long way to make them understand my points

I said DON'T FUCKING SPAM THE SHOUTBOX WHEN YOU POST YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MODS HERE OKAAAAAAAAY ??!!!?!?!?!?!
And i need to say,i need post my new mod here,only one time,to people know about
And stop with your rage,cause i don't will answer you with your rage,being a badass,to avoid my topic-lock.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Vinny

Quote from: Polaco on August 22, 2013, 01:00
Then,Vinny and Ethan

And i need to say,i need post my new mod here,only one time,to people know about
And stop with your rage,cause i don't will answer you with your rage,being a badass,to avoid my topic-lock.
One time to let them know ? Sure.

Even if it was one time you don't have to do it there is a section on this forum that shows all new replied topics and I'm sure 70% of the people here are not interested in this topic anyway so why are you posting your useless messages in the shoutbox ?
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Polaco

Quote from: Vinny on August 22, 2013, 01:02
Then,Vinny and Ethan

Even if it was one time you don't have to do it there is a section on this forum that shows all new replied topics and I'm sure 70% of the people here are not interested in this topic anyway so why are you posting your useless messages in the shoutbox ?
My messages are usefull,a message each 2 days or more don't kill anyone,i'm not everytime releasing new mods to "spam" or "flood" shouthbox with this.
There is no reason to you hate it
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Vinny

Quote from: Polaco on August 22, 2013, 02:00
Quote from: Vinny on August 22, 2013, 01:02
Then,Vinny and Ethan

My messages are usefull,a message each 2 days or more don't kill anyone,i'm not everytime releasing new mods to "spam" or "flood" shouthbox with this.
There is no reason to you hate it
I did not say I hate it ffs read what I write you don't have to post it in shoutbox THERE IS a section called SHOW UNREAD POSTS SINCE LAST VISIT so people usually see when you post your new stuff.

Rubber

Nice f86 mod, it would go well on rustler if we could buy them. Was it hard converting from FSX to gta? Would it be possible to post a short tutorial on how to do it? I have a plane that I have always wanted to convert for the beagle...

Polaco

Quote from: Rubber on August 22, 2013, 04:10
Nice f86 mod, it would go well on rustler if we could buy them. Was it hard converting from FSX to gta? Would it be possible to post a short tutorial on how to do it? I have a plane that I have always wanted to convert for the beagle...
Idk rubber,i heard you could do it by blender,and from blender to zmodeler by .3ds,buuuut i never found the plug-in,this model was converted by Deni8660,not by me,sorry
Who is Polaco?

Rubber

Quote from: Polaco on August 22, 2013, 17:47
Quote from: Rubber on August 22, 2013, 04:10
Idk rubber,i heard you could do it by blender,and from blender to zmodeler by .3ds,buuuut i never found the plug-in,this model was converted by Deni8660,not by me,sorry

Aww ok  :( thanks anyway. Ill try to figure it out

Dr_Alio

Quote from: Benny on March 22, 2013, 05:17
I love the scania, can you send me the link by forum pm please?
Can u send me link to!! And can some one make mod like this (scania) for Petrol Truck and Linerunner please???
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Polaco

Quote from: Dr_Alio on August 23, 2013, 08:46
Quote from: Benny on March 22, 2013, 05:17
I love the scania, can you send me the link by forum pm please?
Can u send me link to!! And can some one make mod like this (scania) for Petrol Truck and Linerunner please???
Here it's
A stock one
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,36625.0.html
Who is Polaco?

Polaco

Here's a little update,hope you enjoy it

Who is Polaco?

Boy

Quote from: Polaco on September 04, 2013, 18:05
[hide=]
[/hide]

Works on buffalo too? :p
Can i have the link please? or is this a private mod?
I won't share it then #promise :D

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

nyolc8

Quote from: Polaco on September 04, 2013, 18:05

Did you made it? Speed meters in dashboard are working? If yes, what are the dummy names? I can't find any info about those dummy names, but I know they can made to work.

ratata

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 04, 2013, 18:11

Did you made it? Speed meters in dashboard are working? If yes, what are the dummy names? I can't find any info about those dummy names, but I know they can made to work.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vk3n2c
in my scania you can find that dummy

Polaco

Just a few funny pics i've taken a time ago
We start with the best,and here's Terrorita620 divebombing us with sucessfull!  :biggrin: Special thanks to Server lag and my Camera

And here the Sad Mad guy piloting a F-86 Sabre and gettin' kicked [hide=what he deserves]Gz for him![/hide]

Please don't ask me how i'm here,i have no idea

And this vagabond working =_=

That's all
Who is Polaco?