Polaco's garage [Update 30/11/13]

Started by Polaco, March 22, 2013, 01:58

MeTaLiXx

Fuck mods .
my GTA start to freeze when i unstall "Stream Memory Fix" with Cleo4 .__.
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Polaco

Quote from: Amine on August 12, 2013, 18:10
Fuck mods .
my GTA start to freeze when i unstall "Stream Memory Fix" with Cleo4 .__.
Make sure you're using:
GTA US 1.0 version
asi loader
and a not fucked up cleo4
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Tyler[TandT]

:like: :like: thats the best truck and trailer mod i have ever seen

Jori_Mart

DominicanRepublic

Polaco

"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Polaco

F-86 Sabre by Deni8660 converted from FS-X,with few fix by me (Polaco)

P.S.:It's a UNLOCKED version (the 1st version),then,it isn't hacked,since when a model is unlocked,for modders,it's free to edit.
Who is Polaco?

Blitz_FR

Yes great quality of convert but you should take a look to a real HQ plane to remplace the Shamal not an army jet like this :)

But it's awesome  :like:

iDarkRain

Vinny

If you could stop spamming the shoutbox everytime you post a mod, it would be nice.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ethan

Quote from: Vinny on August 20, 2013, 21:27
If you could stop spamming the shoutbox everytime you post a mod, it would be nice.
true.. and Polaco, have you ever done anything one your own, rather that taking someone else's hard work, editing it and then saying "here you go?"

Polaco

Quote from: Ethan on August 20, 2013, 21:31
true.. and Polaco, have you ever done anything one your own, rather that taking someone else's hard work, editing it and then saying "here you go?"
Hmm,vinny if you dislike it,just don't read,easy
@Ethan,yes,did you saw my Truck pack?My cars?It isn't easy how you think,ofc,my truck pack,i need adjust parts,my EU packs,i need make some parts from scratch,and my Bus,the cabin interior is 100% by me(from scratch too).
I think you're saying i'm just a pirate,and can't do anything myself,but if you means it,you're very very wrong,i can do alot of works by myself,without take from anyone and just change effects,the reason why it doesn't appear cause most of my mods are for simulators,and then,atm i don't have too much time to do biggest things for gta
Who is Polaco?

TheShetlandSheepdog

Nice mods :D.
Show your Simulator mods ;D.

Vinny

Quote from: Polaco on August 20, 2013, 22:48
Quote from: Ethan on August 20, 2013, 21:31
Hmm,vinny if you dislike it,just don't read,easy
@Ethan,yes,did you saw my Truck pack?My cars?It isn't easy how you think,ofc,my truck pack,i need adjust parts,my EU packs,i need make some parts from scratch,and my Bus,the cabin interior is 100% by me(from scratch too).
I think you're saying i'm just a pirate,and can't do anything myself,but if you means it,you're very very wrong,i can do alot of works by myself,without take from anyone and just change effects,the reason why it doesn't appear cause most of my mods are for simulators,and then,atm i don't have too much time to do biggest things for gta
Haha you will not evade what I said. I said DON'T fucking spam the shoutbox every time you post here. Did not say I dislike your mods, just your fucking childish and attention whoring attitude.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ethan

I simply asked a question, no need to snap at me, and no, I obviously never saw your truck pack or whatever the heck else youve done.. calm down

Polaco

Then,Vinny and Ethan
Don't come here saying shits to me,when you don't know everything
And i'm not raging against anyone,people criticizing my personality i have everywhere,and is a long way to make them understand my points
Who is Polaco?