Ferry Suggestion.

Started by Paul.[LTU], March 20, 2013, 14:03

Paul.[LTU]

We all know, that when ferry arrives to WC or LS, there is only 30sec to get out of ferry and others have to go onboard the ferry. It is very difficult to do that. So i suggest to do better docks in LS and WC (How to do that i think its work for mappers, they are mapping and i leave it to them). And that there would be two ferries. One in WC and one in LS. Both ferrys would leave WC and LS at the same time. So players do not have to wait for ferry very long if they will miss the ferry. I Think it's a good idea. I know that all of you would say" What to do with the lifting bridge". I suggest to do longer part of the bridge which is lifting all the time. That part would lift once. Then under the bridge would swim one ferry which would go to WC, ant the other which would go to LS.

P.S. Sorry if my Englisch is bad. But I think that all of you understood what i had in my mind. :)

Spekter

It's good enough as it is.

Paul.[LTU]

I don't think so. I see players all the time who are going to ferry, and they didnt make to get on ferry and they then appear in water.

TheShetlandSheepdog

Thats the risc of ferry.
Don't like waiting?
Take highway to LV.

Cobus

I have thinking about it also, but i think thats not necessary.

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

Supreme

Won't work, you will need to wait even longer on bridge. -1

sardarji

Good idea , but it won't happen.

Hobo

I have no issue with the current ferry. 30 seconds is plenty of time.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Marccc

Is 1,5min waiting too long? Damn...

And how more times the bridge have to go up and down how more times it is possible that you have to wait for a open bridge if you use the bridge to LSI.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Ethan

two ferries wouldnt work as mappers/Mick would have to entirely resign where the ferries load/unload, the WC bridge to allow two ferries, and after all that is done, people would still have issues with it, so no

besides, two ferries one going to WC and the other going to LS has been suggested before

WhiteBear

Ferry from MC to LV would be better, anyway I like this idea, but it aren't gonna happen
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

deejayy2k

nothing wrong with the current ferry people just need to be patient when joining and leaving the ferry, it would also help if people stayed behind the yellow line at the terminals and also in single file at LS island.

_[Esteban]_

That are the main "Objective" , i think, of the actual ferry...  So, no.

Gameboy

Quote from: WhiteBear on March 20, 2013, 18:39
Ferry from MC to LV would be better, anyway I like this idea, but it aren't gonna happen

Daniel[COL]

Is Ok As it Is Now...
But If there would be a change, Instead of two ferrys, one entrance and one exit for the ferry.
Quote from: sardarji on March 20, 2013, 14:45
but it won't happen.

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]