Would you want more larger slot house's? Of any Type/Variation

Yes
No
Maybe

Alexander

also +1 from me..it's a very good ideea :o

Rockey

Quote from: Konali on April 05, 2013, 23:24
Maybe adding appartement complex buildings with alot of public parking near it and just for the slots make them 4 or higher xD
I mean people eventually pay for the slots, that is the main motivation to buy a new house. So put 50 players with 50 4 slots in an appartement complex 1 parking tower next to it like with the massive 1 slot buildings. Cheaper price than usual 4 slots and it will create more 3 slots nd 2 slots onto the market.

Fucking love this idea!

Rockey

Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 06, 2013, 13:01
There is ALOT of houses on main land nad on the islands that are NOT added yet.
I myself spended alot of time to find them and there is about 100 or more houses that could be added, even if the house has dirt or grass around it you can still park carsh there rigth? that type of houses are everywhere and could be houses but still mick is adding houses and he is not active/doesn't have time so we need to wait, OR an idea that he could make those commands avaible for admins so that they could add the houses and stuff and then the server would work better, players would play more cause new things would be added over and over (houses,parkings, new maps....) again probably every day and so on, but still as i don't know if mick trust us that much i don't know that this will happen.

For evictions there is and idea to add besids 60 days of not beeing online, add 60 days of not doing 10 missions to the script, more houses will be   auto evicted and less work for staff team to tract the inactive and evict them.

I dont know micks code or much about pawno code at all BUT i do know, a server i was admin on had a command INGAME for setting CP's, this could be used for missions, shops, buissnesses (on that server) and houses.. So its possible to code the ability to add houses ingame but then there is what i think is called the streamer, something todo with making cars/land spawn before the player so they dont drop out the map.

Panzer

Quote from: Konali on April 06, 2013, 12:46
trading?
Well thats not gonna work because a player can only have 1 house, so why would a player sell his 4 slots when there is nothing better.
Besides that, people would get scammed again.

Well, for the scamming problem, I think it was solved when were added the info at the house icon (when u walk near it)...An other way for solve the problem, can be give to a player the possibility to buy 2 houses, but the max limit of the houses will be 5 or 6 slots (imho 20-24 vehicles for player are enough...), and give to the player the ability to park all vehicle at his house (the player will still can't park vehicles out of house boundaries, but if you are a bit on the sidewalk or on the grass, u will haven't any problem)
This because people that have a 2 slots but have the space for park 4 or 5 vehicles will no need immediately a bigger house...imho...

Benny

Houses are added in game with a command only mick has.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Rockey

Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 06, 2013, 22:00
Houses are added in game with a command only mick has.

Oh it that case i would assume it would not be to hard to allow admins to use it but im still sure there is something to force the map, then cars then player to load when joining/spawning.

Rockey

Quote from: Panzer on April 06, 2013, 21:51
Quote from: Konali on April 06, 2013, 12:46
trading?
Well thats not gonna work because a player can only have 1 house, so why would a player sell his 4 slots when there is nothing better.
Besides that, people would get scammed again.

Well, for the scamming problem, I think it was solved when were added the info at the house icon (when u walk near it)...An other way for solve the problem, can be give to a player the possibility to buy 2 houses, but the max limit of the houses will be 5 or 6 slots (imho 20-24 vehicles for player are enough...), and give to the player the ability to park all vehicle at his house (the player will still can't park vehicles out of house boundaries, but if you are a bit on the sidewalk or on the grass, u will haven't any problem)
This because people that have a 2 slots but have the space for park 4 or 5 vehicles will no need immediately a bigger house...imho...

i would say for a trade system when a player does a command such as /sellhousetrade it adds it to a list ingame and on home page of houses for trade, a player can then either buy the house as normal and the seller will get their money. Then the buyers old house will automaticlly be added to a trade list for the next player to buy. But also i think players could be able to swap houses in a way, for example i live in LV but would prefer Bayside, so me and someone else with a three slot could maybe swap? Dont know if swaps are a great idea but it could maybe be used but then also abused  ::)

Rockey

Added a poll just to try get a very rough number, if im going to try to get something done here i need to be able to show the players support that..

Slash_Boost

Yes, I agree with you. +1.
[/font][/size][/color]

Boeing763

Rockey

Just like to add about time spent camping, if there's no houses for sale besides one or two the only solution is to camp. I've spent roughly 24 hours camping in the past seven days.. Surely that needs some change? No everyone can no life!

Blitz_FR

Why say it's normal to waste more than a day for have a (really) little luck to buy a house with enough slots ? It's a real war for buy a house with more than 3slots ! The house system should be reworked for me !

Some solutions :

- Increase slots of some houses where we can
- Increase again and again the number of houses on the server
- Do a real solution against camping and Inactive account !

i'm totally +98484524 with Rockey and i vote YES for a new house system ;)

Rockey

Quote from: samgt13 on April 09, 2013, 23:50
Why say it's normal to waste more than a day for have a (really) little luck to buy a house with enough slots ? It's a real war for buy a house with more than 3slots ! The house system should be reworked for me !

Some solutions :

- Increase slots of some houses where we can
- Increase again and again the number of houses on the server
- Do a real solution against camping and Inactive account !

i'm totally +98484524 with Rockey and i vote YES for a new house system ;)

Frutek was a perfect example today, came online and admitted ' I have a social life unlike you all gamers so I can no longer play' so why keep the darn house?!

Rockey

Well, i finally got my house but i shall continue trying to help others with this problem. Although it no longer effects me it still needs to change for the other players  :)

Rockey

Ok konali i thought hard about your idea and this was the best solution i could think of, also the most creative and unique!

There is a 'tower block' in LS that has interiors that have not been furnished at all.

The idea would work one of two ways,
Solution 1; map a moving elevator you can ride, maybe a cp is used to pick your floor then you take a ride up to your interior where you also find your actaully house cp, like those ingame now.
Solution 2; one floor with a mass of cp's for each floor, when you enter the cp from this floor you are teleported to your floor.

The elevator would be more fun and creative and i know its possible, seen it before on a role play server about a year ago.

Then on each floor you could map custom interiors which would be awesome and different for each player. You could even split each floor into more than one house. On the roof add a few helipads for anyone who lives in the block to use.

As for car parking the houses would have to have 0 parking range and park in a nearby public parking.

There are 19 floors from what i could count, it was hard to count due to the way the floors appear to distort from ground level.. so that could be 19 different slot houses or even more if you split them up a little, you could do like five 4 slots, five 5 slots, five 6 slots, four 7 slots..?

I would map it myself to show you but im not a server mapper and im not the best at mapping anyway, also wouldnt have any idea how to code/add a moving elevator.. suppose its like a small verticle ferry  :o

here are some images of the tower block, kindly helped by sandman to get interior images as i couldnt get inside  >:(
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/ETbq4[/imgur]