Houses with larger slots

Started by Rockey, March 18, 2013, 17:09

Would you want more larger slot house's? Of any Type/Variation

Yes
No
Maybe

Rockey

Well first I would like to thank mick and any other staff member who assisted in adding the huge amount of one slots because they where a problem but now they are as easy as they should be to get which helps out the new guys!

But I was thinking what next? Personally I think something like this needs to be done for the 2-4 slot houses. Possibly higher but the big houses are supposed to be rare but also they shouldn't be near impossible to get.

The solutions I could think of;
Add the houses with no parking but make them 2-4 slots but slightly cheaper (this could be done with even bigger slot houses too)

Add a basic house map, literally an island maybe near to LV that only houses houses, parking and a shop. I'm sure this shouldn't take the mapping team very long because I know they can create amazing things so doing something simple should be a walk in the park.

I made this not to suggest but to talk about and get others opinions then maybe can come up with a solution which we could then suggest :)

Supreme

+1, not for me but for other people

Akos[HUN]

The Beast From The East

Terrorista310

Very good idea, but not for, for others since i onky care about my dodo and i already have a 2 slot. XD
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Davicin.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Rockey

Quote from: Terrorista310 on March 18, 2013, 17:31
Very good idea, but not for, for others since i onky care about my dodo and i already have a 2 slot. XD

LOLOLOLOL

Benny

There are not alot of houses left, but yes it would be nice if mick would first add all the houses on the main map before he would add them on other maps/islands.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Rockey

Quote from: Mr.Benny on March 18, 2013, 17:53
There are not alot of houses left, but yes it would be nice if mick would first add all the houses on the main map before he would add them on other maps/islands.

Yes good point, if the main map was full first it would make everything easier :)

TheShetlandSheepdog

+1
I had 3 slots for 15 metres and there are 1 slots for 20 metres.

Cobus

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

Boy

Quote from: DafDriver on March 18, 2013, 18:24
+1
I had 3 slots for 15m and there are 1 slots for 20m.
1slot for 20m?  :o
Where? :D

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Ethan

you also have to see it from Micks perspective.. I for one, wouldnt want my entire map to be filled with houses because if you think about it, how many houses are there now compared to how many people are actually active during a week/months 3 months??  evict the house abusers who come on the server ever 3-59 days stay on for three hours and leave just to say they have a house...

what I am trying to say is, why add more higher slot houses when the people who actually may have a 2-3 4+ slot house just dont use them

sardarji

+1
We really need more big houses.

Quote from: Ethan on March 18, 2013, 19:33
what I am trying to say is, why add more higher slot houses when the people who actually may have a 2-3 4+ slot house just dont use them

1.There r not many Higher slots house.
2.Players who have a big slot house and is inactive, is not ready to loose his house , so he comes twice or thrice a month and keeps his house.
3.High slots houses r less and people r more who wants it.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Ethan on March 18, 2013, 19:33
you also have to see it from Micks perspective.. I for one, wouldnt want my entire map to be filled with houses because if you think about it, how many houses are there now compared to how many people are actually active during a week/months 3 months??  evict the house abusers who come on the server ever 3-59 days stay on for three hours and leave just to say they have a house...

Ethan, evicting house "abusers" takes more time tham making new houses.  :\
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

so you would rather us make brand new houses, have you wait 5 weeks for an island to be done, wait another 3 weeks for debugging, wait another 2 weeks for Mick to start scripting new houses  vs us evict players and have the house (already in the server) become available in, lets say, 18 hours?