[Suggestion]Change some chats texts.

Started by _[Esteban]_, March 18, 2013, 00:15

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Tyler

If you want to see colors, go outside and see a rainbow. Profit?

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

_[Esteban]_

Quote from: tyler12 on March 18, 2013, 23:34
If you want to see colors, go outside and see a rainbow. Profit?

Seems like nobody understand the general idea.. Close the thread.

Terrorista310

Esteban, those guys are mentaly incapable to say good things to new players or their suggentions, keep the topic open please, this is a nice suggestion, i'm tired of everything being yellow, we cant have a decent chat ig because its a mess all yellow, keep this open.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

_[Esteban]_

Good. Keep it open then :D.

BTW, Change some texts colors doesnt means change all colours, like an Freeroam roleplay, that its annoying for me too. But you can modify a litle bit the actual chat text.

Terrorista310

Quote from: _[Esteban]_ on March 19, 2013, 00:19
Good. Keep it open then :D.

BTW, Change some texts colors doesnt means change all colours, like an Freeroam roleplay, that its annoying for me too. But you can modify a litle bit the actual chat text.

Yes, the problem here is that everything is yellow, if we change the color of the missions on chat would be ok
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Matias

Quote from: mick88Ultimately it's up to me whether new features will be added or not.

Mick decides which feature will be added or not, so its not needed to ask players for arguments why they say no or they say yes, its useless since mick is the one that decides what will be added. Keep this open.

I would like if some texts colors were changed just to see differ between the mission kind. Like: trucker missions one color, pilot other color, but not change everything or chat would be a rainbow not looking serious. And about the tags, them would not make chat look pretty good.
For the color +1
Tags - 1

_[Esteban]_

Quote from: Matias. on March 19, 2013, 00:26
Quote from: mick88Ultimately it's up to me whether new features will be added or not.

Mick decides which feature will be added or not, so its not needed to ask players for arguments why they say no or they say yes, its useless since mick is the one that decides what will be added. Keep this open.

I would like if some texts colors were changed just to see differ between the mission kind. Like: trucker missions one color, pilot other color, but not change everything or chat would be a rainbow not looking serious. And about the tags, them would not make chat look pretty good.
For the color +1
Tags - 1

Yep.. that i was trying to say. Dont change it each thing... just a few to make a difference.