[Suggestion]Change some chats texts.

Started by _[Esteban]_, March 18, 2013, 00:15

_[Esteban]_

Chat Texts
Well since i arrives to the server.. just 2 days :P. I think the server its great whit his features, but you just have just 1 thing i think its really annoying.

I am not the unique person that think this, also i have a friends that doesnt like.. The chat texts, are all yellows, and doesnt differ too much.

I suggest change and differ some chat texts (Like the loads, fly's, mechanic delivers, steal cars, etc, admins actions) for make the reading of the chat more pleasing.

Yes , because I can not distinguish some chat texts too good. Also it will great if you add some TAGS to the chat texts

Example: [ROBBERY]: , [HAUL]:, [ADMIN]:, [ETC]:.

Also make the initial tag from a different color :D.

Thats all, thanks.

Terrorista310

Not like you'r saying but i agree with you.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

_[Esteban]_

Quote from: Terrorista310 on March 18, 2013, 00:25
Not like you'r saying but i agree with you.

Yeah maybe there are other ways.. Also i didnt know to explain me well. Sorry for my english grammars :P

Dr_Doom

_[Esteban]_

Terrorista310

Quote from: _[Esteban]_ on March 18, 2013, 00:50
Quote from: Bran on March 18, 2013, 00:48
No .

LOL... any argument?

that morgon just come here to deny all suggestions because he have no life, he's jealous of you esteban, leave him talking alone.

Ethan

does it really matter to distinguish between someone doing artict or someone doing fuel, NO..

and to reply to your suggestion:
no

TheShetlandSheepdog

Don't worry.
If you are new,try all jobs out.
Like:
Artic=Goods,Supplies
Dumper=Gravel,Waste
Fuel=Fuel
Cement=Concrete
Trashmaster=Garbage
After a week,you know the most loads :).
Maybe +1.

Supreme

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Nah because of simply reason, chat will become much colorful and it is annoying.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

sardarji

Quote from: brane on March 18, 2013, 09:26
Nah because of simply reason, chat will become much colorful and it is annoying.

_[Esteban]_

Quote from: brane on March 18, 2013, 09:26

When i say change some colors, i dont say that need to change all like an freeroam. And also i say that TAGS going to be useful.

Also, mick, what happens if all sintaxys higthligth in PAWN il be YELLOW? very annoying to write and read, its similar here

sardarji

TAGS aren't useful ,cuz if u read what he delivered u'll know what mission he is doing :)

Like [ROBBERY]
If u check chat, it says "XYZ has robbed ABC's house".
It clearly says its robbery ,no need of tag.

SeraMondialu

there's no need to have this "tags"
- chat will get ultra colourfull
- it's gonna be annoying .

And there's no need to know what missions is that guy doing, if you want to know you can ask him by /pm or you can see what missions is he doing when he finishes it .

Corvette

The way i see it, "If it isn't broke, Don't Fix it."

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Tyler

If you want to see colors, go outside and see a rainbow. Profit?

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

_[Esteban]_

Quote from: tyler12 on March 18, 2013, 23:34
If you want to see colors, go outside and see a rainbow. Profit?

Seems like nobody understand the general idea.. Close the thread.

Terrorista310

Esteban, those guys are mentaly incapable to say good things to new players or their suggentions, keep the topic open please, this is a nice suggestion, i'm tired of everything being yellow, we cant have a decent chat ig because its a mess all yellow, keep this open.

_[Esteban]_

Good. Keep it open then :D.

BTW, Change some texts colors doesnt means change all colours, like an Freeroam roleplay, that its annoying for me too. But you can modify a litle bit the actual chat text.

Terrorista310

Quote from: _[Esteban]_ on March 19, 2013, 00:19
Good. Keep it open then :D.

BTW, Change some texts colors doesnt means change all colours, like an Freeroam roleplay, that its annoying for me too. But you can modify a litle bit the actual chat text.

Yes, the problem here is that everything is yellow, if we change the color of the missions on chat would be ok

Matias

Quote from: mick88Ultimately it's up to me whether new features will be added or not.

Mick decides which feature will be added or not, so its not needed to ask players for arguments why they say no or they say yes, its useless since mick is the one that decides what will be added. Keep this open.

I would like if some texts colors were changed just to see differ between the mission kind. Like: trucker missions one color, pilot other color, but not change everything or chat would be a rainbow not looking serious. And about the tags, them would not make chat look pretty good.
For the color +1
Tags - 1

_[Esteban]_

Quote from: Matias. on March 19, 2013, 00:26
Quote from: mick88Ultimately it's up to me whether new features will be added or not.

Mick decides which feature will be added or not, so its not needed to ask players for arguments why they say no or they say yes, its useless since mick is the one that decides what will be added. Keep this open.

I would like if some texts colors were changed just to see differ between the mission kind. Like: trucker missions one color, pilot other color, but not change everything or chat would be a rainbow not looking serious. And about the tags, them would not make chat look pretty good.
For the color +1
Tags - 1

Yep.. that i was trying to say. Dont change it each thing... just a few to make a difference.