News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

LAG Problem

Started by StormBreaker, March 17, 2013, 20:03

StormBreaker

I can't understand why I have so much lag. The chat is working well, I even talked with someone, but the map and the speedometer doesn't work. I think I am the only one with this problem. And this happens to me after 2 minutes of playing on the server.

P.S: I tried other servers and it doesn't occur on them.

scorp10n

- Heyy.. yeah, nice one Razvan :)))
- So.. for admins/moderators, if you look at the map you can see me in his left side.. so it's a little bit strange .
" P.S: I tried other servers and this it doesn't occur on them. " ==> much strange !

Corvette

You're Desynced. Only way to fix that is get better internet. Sorry. There's no other way that you can lag like that.

StormBreaker

I should get better internet because this is happening on just one server?

[RO]mihaita94

He say that on the other server doesn't have that problem. So maybe it's something with the server. If that problem is that internet connection must to have the same problem on the other servers. Right? But he have that problem only on CV :)

Corvette

The Higher your ping the more you will desync so if hes located somewhere far away from CT's host (Which currently is in Virginia, PA*) he will desync more, Because if it just recently started happening, That means that the dramatic change in host location has caused his ping to spike, Which in the end created the "Desync"

StormBreaker

This problem started this morning. Yesterday when I played I had no problem, I played with mihaita94 and we had a "perfect run".

Corvette

Only thing i can suggest is restart your router and your modem