News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Connection Issues

Started by Neonix, March 16, 2013, 19:40

Neonix

hi guys i know the backup server is back online now but i cant connect when i put the IP into SAMP all it says is
(Retrieving info...) 198.24.160.66:9500
Address:  198.24.160.66:9500
Players:  0 / 0
Ping:     9999
Mode:     
Map:
(its been doing that for about 3-4 hrs)
its really annoying ive tried everything re installing GTA, Re installing Samp,rebooting internet checking firewall etc and nothing seems to work....     

Ethan

server IP for now 198.24.160.66:9500
server client version SAMP 0.3X

its the correct IP for now and you might have to update all drivers, and do all that other stuff, and then check again
make sure you have the correct version of the client too..

Neonix

Nope still nothing ethan

Matias

Quote from: Neonix on March 16, 2013, 19:40
...checking firewall....     

I know you said you checked firewall but it looks like a connection issue problem. Its pretty obvious your firewall is blocking your game from connecting to internet. Are you behind a router firewall or just your PC firewall?

Neonix

i have 2 firewalls.....Windows firewall which has an exception in it for Samp and Eset smart security Personal firewall both allow me to play samp its only on cvt i have this issue

EDIT - I just disabled Virgin media superhub`s Firewall (as they said it causes nothing but issues however it has had no affect on the issue at hand)

Neonix

ive turned off the firewall for both windows & Eset and still it says "retreiving Info..blah blah blah"

Supreme

Did you try running SA:MP as a administrator?

Corvette

I recently (Today) seen you ingame. Is The issue still happening?

Neonix

Quote from: Corvette1099 on March 16, 2013, 23:31
I recently (Today) seen you ingame. Is The issue still happening?

Yep still Happening Corvette =( i wish i had been ingame but last time i was 7 days ago check my profile thing =(

Edit - I ran as administrator and still wont work

Corvette

Do you have a anti Virus or any sort of program that may block SA:MP from connecting to the internet? Virus program, Firewall (Stated above as all are turned off so no need to answer this but figured id throw it in) Any thing of the sort?

Neonix

well i just reinstalled windows so i hope what ever is affecting it has gone will post back if fixed or not =)

Edit - Still not fixed Computer has standard programs installed
only things ive installed my self are listed

Eset Smart Security 6
Winrar
Grand theft Auto - San andreas & Samp (duh)

So something factory installed is blocking it as i have a decent connection

Virgin Media Super hub - 60MB

I will recheck everything...more suggestions would be helpful =) i really want to play

Neonix

Ive come the conclusion that my pc hates the backup server....it worked perfectly fine on the original server

Neonix