LV ,,plus'' Intersection

Started by AndrewK.B., March 10, 2013, 08:53

AndrewK.B.

Ok , the intersection is very dangerous because the people will hit each other because they don't ,,hit the brake'' when he see other driver!
He will say ,,i don't brake ,if he dosent '' So there will be a crash!
I was crashed by an armored van this morning=)) and it was not cool!=D I lost my trailer and the mission too!
So here is my idea:
1.Roundabout
2.Speed limiters(Yellow things!
3.And reduce 1 lane (Like in the photo)

I hope will try somthing to reduce the speed.
Have a nice day!

PS:Thank you DeHavilland for freeeeeezzz=))

[/url]

TheSandman

If people knew how to give way correctly this wouldnt be needed.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

AndrewK.B.

Quote from: TheSandman on March 10, 2013, 09:06

Yes but they didan't.....
They don't know what is priority of right!

Priority of right(you have to give priority for vehicles wich is in your right @only in a intersection)

[/url]

$nake

Priority of right should be on every road, some don't have it :o

Supreme

No.
I always slow down if I see truckers, if I see them brake I accelerate again. If they just drive without slowing down I stop (60-75km/u) and think: "what an asshole".

AndrewK.B.

It will be a nice roundabout there....not all players know priority of right!

[/url]

TruckLover1337

Quote from: PoLLosky on March 10, 2013, 13:51
It will be a nice roundabout there....not all players know priority of right!

Yes +1

I know it but there are some players that did not learn driving rules so this would be nice :)

Ethan

Quote from: TheSandman on March 10, 2013, 09:06
absolutely true but 90% of the peolple on here dont know how to drive properly and adding this would make that area look horendous

DJ_Smashon

And if someone crashes there the road will be 100% blocked so nope.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Rafe.McCawley

I like this Idea.
And I love Roundabouts. Lets build one!

Darth_Potter

Roundabouts are for people that have not yet taken drivers education or people that can't grasp the concept of driving.

One thing you learn is how to identify the intersection and what you have to do. This one is simple ignore the stoplights since they aren't sync'd or reliable even if they were sync'd.

Julius Thru-Way is exactly that. East - West traffic does not stop. North - South has to stop.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Darth_Potter on March 10, 2013, 20:31
Roundabouts are for people that have not yet taken drivers education or people that can't grasp the concept of driving.

One thing you learn is how to identify the intersection and what you have to do. This one is simple ignore the stoplights since they aren't sync'd or reliable even if they were sync'd.

Julius Thru-Way is exactly that. East - West traffic does not stop. North - South has to stop.

You are wrong, my country roads are built with roundabouts because is better than traffic lights (traffic is more fluent) and easy "to go" and to prevent car crash.

You are wrong again, a 4-crossing (lv intersection) the player/car that can cross is the 1º to arrive or a goodwill (something in multiplayer wouldn't work ofc).
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Darth_Potter

Quote from: Terrorista310 on March 10, 2013, 22:04
Quote from: Darth_Potter on March 10, 2013, 20:31

You are wrong, my country roads are built with roundabouts because is better than traffic lights (traffic is more fluent) and easy "to go" and to prevent car crash.

You are wrong again, a 4-crossing (lv intersection) the player/car that can cross is the 1º to arrive or a goodwill (something in multiplayer wouldn't work ofc).

I'm not wrong, a roundabout is simplified. They use these where multiple lanes intersect. It's a left curve and you exit to the right. I don't believe there is a change in collisions. One hand traffic maybe fluent but on the other hand if people do not yield and the traffic in the circle is still moving ("more fluent") which when one car wrecks the cars behind could pile up causing a chain reaction.

2nd I'm not wrong again. I'm pointing out that this is a 2-way stop not a 4-way. I personally don't stop north - south if no vehicles are coming from east - west, but I do slow down and treat it as a yield.

Added*
I set the cruise control going east - west. <---food for thought.

Marccc

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]