News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

[REQ] Cop car modification

Started by Marccc, March 09, 2013, 11:59

Marccc

Hello all, here im again with my beautifull paint skill to request a modification.
I will start at the begin of my idea.

As you know (i hope) im very interested in police vehicles and duties. I realy like it to be cop in the server and arrest suspect while using my copcar. If the suspect use nrg/infernus etc, i dont care i arrest them all.

Here comes my request,
I have the Los Santos Copcar, but im on patrol over the whole SA map. So i irritate me alot on the LSPD on the side of the car.
I have search alot for the original SA cop car with a other texture on it but i cant find anything.
So my question is: Is somebody here who want/can make a modification to the original cop car with instead of LSPD/SFPD/LVPD on the door to make POLICE / SAPD / SHERIFF texture on the doors. The new texture MUST be PAINTABLE like the normal texture.
I made some previews with paint. ( its only a picture, not a mod)

I hope i have give you enough information, for more question reply here or contact me @ xfire.

Marc

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

The Wolf

Ill try.

Edit

Just looked at the .TXD file and it only has two files; the wheel and some interior/exterior and lightbar, I think the LSPD is on the model on the .DFF.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Marccc

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Ethan

you might try and see if you can modify the police badge thats in the vehicles.txd in the models> generic folder...  it will modify all the cars that use that badge but it may work