~World Time Attack VS Gangster's Cartel~

Started by MexicanGangster6840, March 07, 2013, 03:38

MexicanGangster6840

World Time Attack VS Gangster's Cartel

This is a Bragging Rights Event between World Time Attack and Gangster's Cartel.

No player will win a prize. The founder of the losing club will have to give the founder of the winning club 500K.

There will be three races.
1. Drag Race
2. Drift Race
3. Circuit Race

For Drag Race the only cars allowed are - Buffalo, Banshee, Bullet.

For Drift Race the only cars allowed are - Any RWD vehicle.

For Circuit Race the only cars allowed are - Buffalo, Banshee, Bullet, Alpha, Phoenix, Comet

[hide=Drag Race Route]Drag Race will be at Foster Valley
[/hide]

[hide=Drift Race Route]Drift Race will be at The Big Ear.
[/hide]

Circuit Race Will be at Blackfield Stadium.

If you aren't in any of these clubs Click Here to Apply For World Time Attack or Click Here To Apply For Gangster's Cartel.

Event Has Been Postpone Due To Personal Reasons. A rescheduled date will be post soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.

[hide=Photo I Took A Long Time Ago][/hide]

Matias

So since i am part of World Time Attack club, if i want to participate i will be at their side?

moondog

Quote from: MexicanGangster6840 on March 07, 2013, 03:38

For Drag Race the only cars allowed are - Buffalo, Banshee, Bullet, Hotring & Infernus.

might has well give the win to any infernus that show up

MexicanGangster6840

[span style=""][/span]
Quote from: Matias. on March 07, 2013, 03:57
So since i am part of World Time Attack club, if i want to participate i will be at their side?

You can choose either side. World Time Attack or Gangster's Cartel.

Quote from: moondog on March 07, 2013, 04:05
Quote from: MexicanGangster6840 on March 07, 2013, 03:38

For Drag Race the only cars allowed are - Buffalo, Banshee, Bullet, Hotring & Infernus.

might has well give the win to any infernus that show up

I've decided to remove the Hotring and Infernus from the drag race to make it fair.

Please leave your suggestions and complains below and be polite thank you.

Ethan

need a circuit race track

but I will (if I can remember it)be there with this   [hide=the car i will be using]
[/hide]

Terrorista310

enable infernus, that is my suggestion.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

MexicanGangster6840

Quote from: Ethan on March 07, 2013, 13:21
need a circuit race track

but I will (if I can remember it)be there with this   [hide=the car i will be using]
[/hide]

Ethan its a circle for the race track.

Quote from: Terrorista310 on March 07, 2013, 15:45

enable infernus, that is my suggestion.

NO

Vado19

would be pointless to have a race with infernus against anything unless it's circuit race..u might stand a chance and drag race.. well it depends too... i'll be there with my good old flash representing the WTA!!  O0

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Spekter

No offense, but making only those few cars available for circuit and drag races is absolutely pointless and kinda stupid. I see that Buffalo, Banshee and Bullet are available for both of the above mentioned races. But why would you leave out cars like Turismo, Cheetah, ZR-350, Super GT and so on? For the Infernus and Hotring it's justified and alright, but there is no reason to disallow cars i mentioned.
What you could do is change allowed cars for certain race to those that are not allowed.

Other than that, the event idea is great and i would love to participate, but i would also love to see the cars issue adressed.

Thanks

MexicanGangster6840

Quote from: Sveki on March 08, 2013, 00:25
No offense, but making only those few cars available for circuit and drag races is absolutely pointless and kinda stupid. I see that Buffalo, Banshee and Bullet are available for both of the above mentioned races. But why would you leave out cars like Turismo, Cheetah, ZR-350, Super GT and so on? For the Infernus and Hotring it's justified and alright, but there is no reason to disallow cars i mentioned.
What you could do is change allowed cars for certain race to those that are not allowed.

Other than that, the event idea is great and i would love to participate, but i would also love to see the cars issue adressed.

Thanks

Don't like the event rules? Then don't attend.

Spekter

Quote from: MexicanGangster6840 on March 08, 2013, 00:57

Thanks

It is likely that i won't be attending.
Learn to take criticism, jeez.

MexicanGangster6840

Quote from: Sveki on March 08, 2013, 01:00
Quote from: MexicanGangster6840 on March 08, 2013, 00:57

Thanks

It is likely that i won't be attending.
Learn to take criticism, jeez.

I didn't take your comment as criticism. Rules are rules.

MexicanGangster6840

Event Has Been Postpone Due To Personal Reasons. A rescheduled date will be post soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Luismi.

Mexican and Vado, if you need help with this, i can help yu know :) After you solve your personal reason :)
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

MexicanGangster6840

Quote from: Luismi. on March 11, 2013, 07:03
Mexican and Vado, if you need help with this, i can help yu know :) After you solve your personal reason :)

Thanks for offering Luismi. we can usa all the help we can get. :)