[BumZ] VIP Event. [now passed]

Started by Dobby, March 06, 2013, 14:41

Chris_Spencer

Event Results

1st - Sardarji
2nd - Rockey
3rd - Marius.[/size]

Congratulations to the winners, and on behalf on BumZ I would like to thank all the participants who attended the event and hope to see you at our next one.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
Quote from: mick88 on January 10, 2013, 13:28
Oh I forgot, you're in Australia, bottom right is your top left  ;)
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chrisB463

wayner

Just to add to what Chris mentioned above! I am so glad that we had a huge turn out for this event. We at Bumz are coming up with new and amazing idea's everyday. But we need people to come to them. So to end on please /apply bumz for great new and unusual events to come :).
P.S if you have some spare cash, feel free to donate as wanting a base and we can't run these events on nothing :) x

Rockey

Quote from: Chris_Spencer on March 09, 2013, 21:29
Event Results

1st - Sardarji
2nd - Rockey
3rd - Marius.[/size]

Congratulations to the winners, and on behalf on BumZ I would like to thank all the participants who attended the event and hope to see you at our next one.

Thanks for the event, it was VERY fun.

On a bad note, one of your helpers took a few of us slightly the wrong way near to the end which made it very confusing and cost me my short lead so maybe watch out for that next time. Although im happy that happend, i'd rather have money than vip :D

Chris_Spencer

Quote from: Rockey on March 09, 2013, 22:31
Quote from: Chris_Spencer on March 09, 2013, 21:29
Event Results

1st - Sardarji
2nd - Rockey
3rd - Marius.[/size]

Thanks for the event, it was VERY fun.

On a bad note, one of your helpers took a few of us slightly the wrong way near to the end which made it very confusing and cost me my short lead so maybe watch out for that next time. Although im happy that happend, i'd rather have money than vip :D

Thanks for the feedback :) Just to add though, once you got to LS you were allowed to go anyway that you wanted. Anyway, congratulations and thanks for attending.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
Quote from: mick88 on January 10, 2013, 13:28
Oh I forgot, you're in Australia, bottom right is your top left  ;)
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chrisB463