[BumZ] VIP Event. [now passed]

Started by Dobby, March 06, 2013, 14:41

Dobby

Event Now Passed!

Thankyou to everyone that turned up for the event. It was the first major event like this i've held. The winners are as followed:

1st: sadarji Won: 30 Days VIP
2nd: Rockey Won: $250,000
3rd: Marius Won: $150,000

Again, thankyou to all who turned up, and i'll be hosting another in 30 days time, and remember: /apply BumZ for regular events.

Ill update this with a video later.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Chris_Spencer

Chris_Spencer
Taking Part?: Well I'll be there helping :D

Oh and here's the converter you wanted:

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
Quote from: mick88 on January 10, 2013, 13:28
Oh I forgot, you're in Australia, bottom right is your top left  ;)
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chrisB463

Dobby

Thanks :D keep the attendance climing guys, the more the merrier!
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TruckLover1337

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

sardarji

Ethan

question: is it from milestone to grove, or from bayside to grove?

sardarji

LOL. Track is very big, we'll have to refuel inbetween :)

Ethan

another question: bikes as in motorbikes or bikes as in mountain bikes

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on March 06, 2013, 17:03
another question: bikes as in motorbikes or bikes as in mountain bikes

Mountain bikes :)
Quote from: Ethan on March 06, 2013, 16:49
question: is it from milestone to grove, or from bayside to grove?

changed - Bayside to grove

Quote from: sardarji on March 06, 2013, 16:59
LOL. Track is very big, we'll have to refuel inbetween :)

No fuel, Mountain bikes :D

sardarji

Mountain bike  :ukiddn:
This event is totally differen  :o

wayner

Wayner_spencer
I should be there but helping out if I can get on dependent on uni work :)

Dobby

I try to do things different :D

Slo_Runner

Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

jNsN

Jensen
Taking part: Affirmative.

Chris_Spencer

Event Results

1st - Sardarji
2nd - Rockey
3rd - Marius.[/size]

Congratulations to the winners, and on behalf on BumZ I would like to thank all the participants who attended the event and hope to see you at our next one.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL

wayner

Just to add to what Chris mentioned above! I am so glad that we had a huge turn out for this event. We at Bumz are coming up with new and amazing idea's everyday. But we need people to come to them. So to end on please /apply bumz for great new and unusual events to come :).
P.S if you have some spare cash, feel free to donate as wanting a base and we can't run these events on nothing :) x

Rockey

Quote from: Chris_Spencer on March 09, 2013, 21:29
Event Results

1st - Sardarji
2nd - Rockey
3rd - Marius.[/size]

Congratulations to the winners, and on behalf on BumZ I would like to thank all the participants who attended the event and hope to see you at our next one.

Thanks for the event, it was VERY fun.

On a bad note, one of your helpers took a few of us slightly the wrong way near to the end which made it very confusing and cost me my short lead so maybe watch out for that next time. Although im happy that happend, i'd rather have money than vip :D

Chris_Spencer

Quote from: Rockey on March 09, 2013, 22:31
Quote from: Chris_Spencer on March 09, 2013, 21:29
Event Results

1st - Sardarji
2nd - Rockey
3rd - Marius.[/size]

Thanks for the event, it was VERY fun.

On a bad note, one of your helpers took a few of us slightly the wrong way near to the end which made it very confusing and cost me my short lead so maybe watch out for that next time. Although im happy that happend, i'd rather have money than vip :D

Thanks for the feedback :) Just to add though, once you got to LS you were allowed to go anyway that you wanted. Anyway, congratulations and thanks for attending.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL