News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

[Notification] Naughty list

Started by Konali, March 06, 2013, 03:49

Konali

If your name is on this list, it means you have not donated for DTU recently.
Some information

• If your name is on this list, and you have NO vehicles parked in the DTU base, it's not a priority for us. We prefer donating members, but if you just joined for the being a dutch guy or for fun well thats ok:)
  • If your name is on this list and you DO have vehicles parked in the DTU base, you will be given a choice which you have to make in 7 days    ( ends at Wednesday 13 march 2013)
                    1. Quit the club and take your belongings
                    2. Donate for the months you missed+ donate for for this month ( March)
                    3. Get kicked from the club + vehicles will get clamped after 13 march 2013.
Important!!: You have 7 days to reply in this topic, or make your own decision by quitting ingame/website or donating IG/website.
When you get removed from the club you will not be able to complain and ask for refunds whatsover because, you have broken DTU donation rules, and therefore we are allowed to remove you from the club + clamp any vehicles that stay behind in the base. But you will be given a 7 day notification InGame , in this club board by this topic. So plenty of oppertunities to decide what is going to happen with your club membership.
!: If may happen that your name is on this list and you are already quit or got banned from the server or even quit CT, in that case ignore this post.
Rule 7 of the DTU rules says:
Quote7. As DTU member, you will donate monthly of be kicked/removed from the base and your cars will be clamped after you have been given a reasonable time to repark your belongings.
Naughty List:

Police-HaterNL
Mojito
Chucky
chauf
ismail.
Tiesio
Tavene

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheGame

The reason why I didn't donate yet is because I'm going to buy a base for my club so I need almost all my money, I hope you can understand this.

Supreme

How many do I need to pay?
And how much Shinky?
:o

OP

im not on the Naughty list O.o ok.....
OP= Overpowered

ih16

How much do I have to donate? Also, I don't park in the club base. Is that making any difference?

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Since im not parking anything i stopped to donate, im in this club just 4fun so i hope there's no need to remove me.

Konali

Quote from: TheGame on March 06, 2013, 07:20
The reason why I didn't donate yet is because I'm going to buy a base for my club so I need almost all my money, I hope you can understand this.

30.000 is not much. it is 1-2 missions. I and other club members would appreciate it if this requirement could be met. It helps the club out + its a fair amount.

Quote from: SzajmoN on March 06, 2013, 11:58
Since im not parking anything i stopped to donate, im in this club just 4fun so i hope there's no need to remove me.

Then you are ok. This still needs to be verified ingame offcourse.

Quote from: ih16 on March 06, 2013, 09:12
How much do I have to donate? Also, I don't park in the club base. Is that making any difference?

You do not have to donate if you have no vehicles in the base. But is you want to contribute to DTU it would be much appreciated, and since you haveno vehicles in the base, it is up to you what you want to donate, or not:)

Quote from: O2DNashy on March 06, 2013, 08:23
im not on the Naughty list O.o ok.....

That might be because no donations were found at all in the DTU logs. However if you do have vehicles parked in the DTU base, consider yourself on the naughty list.

Quote from: Impreza on March 06, 2013, 08:16
And how much Shinky?
Impreza: last donation made: 1-12-12  : 50.000    That means you have contributed for 1,5 month : December/february ( January was free ( DTU action)) Thus pay for march and a bit more and you areok.
MyShinky: 1-12-12 : 30.000    That means he has contributed for 1 month: december. Months missing are: February+ march : 60.000 or 30k for feb and in march still a donation for march.

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Supreme

Quote from: Konali on March 06, 2013, 12:51
Quote from: Impreza on March 06, 2013, 08:16
And how much Shinky?
Impreza: last donation made: 1-12-12  : 50.000    That means you have contributed for 1,5 month : December/february ( January was free ( DTU action)) Thus pay for march and a bit more and you areok.
MyShinky: 1-12-12 : 30.000    That means he has contributed for 1 month: december. Months missing are: February+ march : 60.000 or 30k for feb and in march still a donation for march.

I will donate 100k today.
40K from me -> for March and that little bit
60K for Shinky -> The 2 months (Feb+Mar)

>>DONATED<<

bazingashane0

Hey Konali I don't have any cars parked there but I wasn't sure I needed to donate.

So if you let me know how much I owe I will donate to the club in the next 24hrs.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Konali

Quote from: Shane0 on March 06, 2013, 22:54
Hey Konali I don't have any cars parked there but I wasn't sure I needed to donate.

So if you let me know how much I owe I will donate to the club in the next 24hrs.
No cars = no donation needed, its just voluntary then:)
I will remove your name from the list in this case:)

bazingashane0

Quote from: Konali on March 06, 2013, 22:58
Quote from: Shane0 on March 06, 2013, 22:54

No cars = no donation needed, its just voluntary then:)
I will remove your name from the list in this case:)
'
Ok I donated 30k anyways :)

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Chucky

ow i forget , i give you donate money yahhh

Policie.

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

kangoeroe

I always pay what i can miss in game, sometimes between 10k and 30k. But i don't park anything in base.
You may delete my acount. I am not using it any more.