Convoy Trucking Anniversary - stickers

Started by mick88, February 26, 2013, 17:04

B0R1S

Nate

Quote from: The_Hobo on February 26, 2013, 19:48
Quote from: Terrorista310 on February 26, 2013, 19:05
Send you my address? :no:
any1 could hack into cvt mail and get all address from the players, hell no!
You are something else.
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Ethan

so i canhazmorestickrz?

Matias

Quote from: Ethan on February 27, 2013, 02:21
so i canhazmorestickrz?
He says there are not too much stickers for all players. If you already have one dont be so selfish and let another guy get it :P

mick88

TruckLover1337

Turnpike

Received mine last week! Thank you so much Mick! Will post pictures of them on my car!

Daniel[COL]

Would Be Really Cool To Get one here in Colombia, But :okay:

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Papu.

I sent an email ... I hope you can send the sticker.. have a nice weekend :)

Luismi.

Sended :) i wish that i will recibe the sticker :)
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

mick88

I'm sending the last batch of stickers today. Sorry, I can't send any more for now, because I'm out of stamps and envelopes. But I still have stickers, so I'll be sending them again in the future!

Twido

Quote from: mick88 on March 02, 2013, 15:56
I'm sending the last batch of stickers today. Sorry, I can't send any more for now, because I'm out of stamps and envelopes. But I still have stickers, so I'll be sending them again in the future!
Hey mick, am i allowed to send you something? I wanna send some money so we can finally get a better host

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

mick88

Quote from: Twido on March 02, 2013, 16:17
Quote from: mick88 on March 02, 2013, 15:56
Hey mick, am i allowed to send you something? I wanna send some money so we can finally get a better host

Which host do you think is better and why?

Twido

heh, i know hosts but i don't think you'll like them. Not in the wrong way but i don't think that you wanna pay €65 just for ~60slots.( this is just one of the hosts i know that ask that amount of money for that much slots) But come on, you got to admit. Aren't you tired of volt mick? They are just wasting ur money. I don't know which host i can suggest you since i don't know how much you get monthly.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

SoftServe[AUS]

Planning to send to Australia?

I was thinking stickers to put on your car.