Server Status (1 March '13)

Started by Hobo, February 20, 2013, 06:54

Bensawsome

My question is what did we do to cause this/these person/people to hate us enough to ddos us like this all the time? :( I mean if they got banned and they were mad I could see some dumb scriptkiddies doing it once but just keep coming back and doing it over and over? WHY?

Matias

My point is that ServerFFS has much better connection than Volt and never used to be offline. BTW who cares, they are closed now, and now all we have is this piece of shit Volt, there isnt any more hosts to compare with. That's sad.
And ServerFFS used to be the best host untill VOLT appeared on market and as all companies: offered services that they will never accomplish.
Now this is a joke:

• Powerful Hardware

We run only the latest Intel Xeon and Intel Core series hardware with DDR2 and DDR3 memory on SSD / SATAII disk drive mixes for optimal performance for your server.
    Lie. Their server outages are a shame.
  • Superhero Support

We provide all of our customers, prospective and current with progressive support solutions to fit their needs, not ours.
    Lie again. Why they cant find a solution to joshy, sandman, twido connection problems and argue that its not their problem?
  • Kicka** Network

We host our servers only on the best network. This means better pings, better connections, and no packet loss. Check out our track record if you don't believe us.
    Lie one more time. Their network uses to have always packetloss.

Apart from their shameful customer service, the server outages, and other stuff, their promised DDos protection, where is it now?
Atleast ServerFFS never promised you stuff they would never accomplish.
I prefer a customer service that never answers instead of an customer service full of ignorant people that cant find you a solution to your issues.
But well, i am not the one hiring Volt. Its just my opinion, take it or leave it.

I by myself would never hire Volt.

Hobo

Quote from: Bensawsome on February 21, 2013, 16:04
My question is what did we do to cause this/these person/people to hate us enough to ddos us like this all the time? :(
I probably banned them lol. Or they're just jealous that mick's gamemode is so good.

Volt-Host is a decent host when they're not being attacked. There are probably better hosts though.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Matias

Quote from: The_Hobo on February 21, 2013, 16:10
Quote from: Bensawsome on February 21, 2013, 16:04
My question is what did we do to cause this/these person/people to hate us enough to ddos us like this all the time? :(
I probably banned them lol. Or they're just jealous that mick's gamemode is so good.

They cant even track the ips where the attack is coming from... what a shame
And yes the people ddosing are jelous people and banned ones. Thats what makes every attack funny, it makes you know how famous CT is to be target of attacks xD

Bensawsome

Quote from: Matias. on February 21, 2013, 16:06
BTW who cares, they are closed now, and now all we have is this piece of shit Volt, there isnt any more hosts to compare with.
Ummm pretty good list of hosts right here... just saying... I haven't tried any myself but they can't be much worse then volt xD
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=189169

Matias

Quote from: Bensawsome on February 21, 2013, 16:12
BTW who cares, they are closed now, and now all we have is this piece of shit Volt, there isnt any more hosts to compare with.
Ummm pretty good list of hosts right here... just saying... I haven't tried any myself but they can't be much worse then volt xD
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=189169

The fights used to be Volt vs ServerFFS untill ServerFFS closed. Now its just Volt vs some bunch of hosts that are not so known as Volt. If Volt, the most known host for SAMP is target of attacks and cant even be able to reject that attacks without turning off the servers what can you expect of the rest of hosts on that list? lol

Undercover

Well, the server is down because the volt host are on a mars mission. They're setting up a host on Planet Mars & Jupiter (planned). I'm on a mars mission too. I'm sure that server will be back by 9th March 2013 :)

But, one question..only volt host is the way to host a SA-MP Server?

Matias

Quote from: Undercover on February 21, 2013, 16:32
But, one question..only volt host is the way to host a SA-MP Server?

Not the only one, but its the "best" one.
If volt is down imagine how would the other hosts will be with a ddos attack.

Shake

Quote from: Undercover on February 21, 2013, 16:32
... I'm sure that server will be back by 9th March 2013 :)  ...

PLS NO! I'm in Greece :(

Bruno_2MLG4CT

But me wantz play, please start play the server, please please, mick do something, me wantz play, NOW! Volt host sucks :herpderp:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

UnReal_Froggy

You Know What I Find Funny Is How You Guys Just open New Island Sombody Got jealous and decides to take it out on everyone else cause we have Really good mappers and they dont were successful and there not.....

Matias

Quote from: UnReal_Froggy on February 21, 2013, 19:49
You Know What I Find Funny Is How You Guys Just open New Island Sombody Got jealous and decides to take it out on everyone else cause we have Really good mappers and they dont were successful and there not.....

There are always haters with sore bottom :P  8)  :biggrin: :lol:

Benny

This is preaty fucked up right hea.

If the server won't be online tomorrow, volt will get a load of shit from me.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheShetlandSheepdog

Where is that 30/30 server of december lol.

thojas

My point is that ServerFFS has much better connection than Volt and never used to be offline. BTW who cares, they are closed now, and now all we have is this piece of shit Volt, there isnt any more hosts to compare with. That's sad.
And ServerFFS used to be the best host untill VOLT appeared on market and as all companies: offered services that they will never accomplish.
Now this is a joke:

• Powerful Hardware

We run only the latest Intel Xeon and Intel Core series hardware with DDR2 and DDR3 memory on SSD / SATAII disk drive mixes for optimal performance for your server.
    Lie. Their server outages are a shame.
  • Superhero Support

We provide all of our customers, prospective and current with progressive support solutions to fit their needs, not ours.
    Lie again. Why they cant find a solution to joshy, sandman, twido connection problems and argue that its not their problem?
  • Kicka** Network

We host our servers only on the best network. This means better pings, better connections, and no packet loss. Check out our track record if you don't believe us.
    Lie one more time. Their network uses to have always packetloss.

Apart from their shameful customer service, the server outages, and other stuff, their promised DDos protection, where is it now?
Atleast ServerFFS never promised you stuff they would never accomplish.
I prefer a customer service that never answers instead of an customer service full of ignorant people that cant find you a solution to your issues.
But well, i am not the one hiring Volt. Its just my opinion, take it or leave it.

I by myself would never hire Volt.
you know that SERVERFFS Dead is :P they takked over by a other company :D
just do Onlygaming
Great support
Never offline
Fast internet :D Glass fibre mm :D