News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Need Help

Started by sardarji, February 17, 2013, 19:11

sardarji

Me and Elijah thought of closing the club   B.E Logistics   and deleting it because no one donates and uses the base.
So i want to know what will happen to our club vehicles. we dont want to loose our club vehicles.

so  plz help us, Tell what to do.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

The vehicles are bought from club funds?

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Ethan

you need to sell the cars before you delete the club, otherwise they will be bugged...use the rest of the club funds to maybe, rename the club to something else.. no reason to loose the funds

sardarji

we have $9,609,502 funds.
cant we buy vehicles and unshare them and deleate the club ?
it would be very helpful, i hope it is possible . thx :)

sardarji

or maybe admins /unshare them.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: sardarji on February 18, 2013, 11:36
we have $9,609,502 funds.
cant we buy vehicles and unshare them and deleate the club ?
it would be very helpful, i hope it is possible . thx :)
Nope because it will be abusing club funds.

Quote from: sardarji on February 18, 2013, 11:38
or maybe admins /unshare them.
And this one will be abusing admins cmds to give advantage on one player in front of other.

All you need to do is, sell your club vehicles and then if you want, keep the club, sell it, rename it, buy a base, do what you want. But you can not on any way keep the cars.

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

sardarji

What is absuing in that ? All leaders and founder have concluded to buy clubs vehicles so that we use up the funds.

And i dont find any member of the club as a regular donater except some.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: sardarji on February 18, 2013, 22:25
What is absuing in that ? All leaders and founder have concluded to buy clubs vehicles so that we use up the funds.

And i dont find any member of the club as a regular donater except some.
Anyway, you can't unshare vehicles from the club. You should have known it. Btw, you asking whats abuse? We admins still can unshare vehicles but if we do it, its abusing.

sardarji

So,we r going to loose 9.5 mil funds and all shared vehicles ?

Konali

Well i dont know , you could also be asking why elijah pumped money in the club where the rent is only 500k /month and at that time you had above 5m in fund already.

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Ethan

Quote from: sardarji on February 18, 2013, 23:06
So,we r going to loose 9.5 mil funds and all shared vehicles ?

if you delete the club, yes.. you have all that money, offer to give it to someone (transfer leadership) and then they can rename it to something... and no you cannot sell a club...

sardarji

Quote from: Konali on February 19, 2013, 03:37
Well i dont know , you could also be asking why elijah pumped money in the club where the rent is only 500k /month and at that time you had above 5m in fund already.

We wanted a bigger base , thats why we donated , but after some time we realised that no one cares about the club.

Undercover

You need to sell those cars and the money will be transferred to BE's club funds.

Rockey

I'd be happy to take it if your deleting it, i'm owner of S.A.C.C right now and could possibly change you're club into my club by simply changing both names but then the club would have the funds for a base to host shows in for the server  ;D

sardarji

I'll ask elijah :)

Can shared vehicles be transferred or shared to another club ??