Costel

Luismi.

Me owned Vikingo. xD.

sardarji

Supreme

Supra

panjabiji

Supra

It's a fantastic mod, but the "box" of actual appearence (the solid mass) of the vehicle is kinda misplaced, meaning you can physically walk inside the front of the car, while in the rear, you "hit" the car before you are visually touching the car.

Meaning if you back into something, the car will hit it and get damaged, before your car actually touched anything, visually.
Hope you understand what I mean.

Also, the size of the whole car is too small, compared to a real GMC.
When you are standing next to this one, your character is higher than the car. I dont think it is like that in real life :/
I also placed an FBI Rancher next to it, and the FBI rancher is way wider and taller, and overall bigger..

Other than that, I love it :)
The looks of it are awesome

Costel

Thanks guys .
Supra thank you for telling me bug , i'll fix them tomorrow :) .

Clutch

Quote from: Supra on February 15, 2013, 21:12
It's a fantastic mod, but the "box" of actual appearence (the solid mass) of the vehicle is kinda misplaced, meaning you can physically walk inside the front of the car, while in the rear, you "hit" the car before you are visually touching the car.

Meaning if you back into something, the car will hit it and get damaged, before your car actually touched anything, visually.
Hope you understand what I mean.

Also, the size of the whole car is too small, compared to a real GMC.
When you are standing next to this one, your character is higher than the car. I dont think it is like that in real life :/
I also placed an FBI Rancher next to it, and the FBI rancher is way wider and taller, and overall bigger..

Other than that, I love it :)
The looks of it are awesome
Rookie mistakes, from a rookie wannabe modder.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

TheShetlandSheepdog