fuel missions

Started by FaZe1337Sajmon420PL, February 11, 2013, 14:30

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

My suggestion is to make fuel missions with more destinations: 6, 7 or 8 (just an example) It would make fuel missions longer and more attractive to drive all over the map. In my opinion the map is just too big for only 5 destinations (not even talking about 4 or 3) For example u load in bone county, then u get like 2 dst in sf, 2 in rc and then 1 in milestone. U need to drive far but u get paid shitty.
But to dont make the achievement for 500 fuel hauls much harder i suggest that option to haul fuel to more than 5 destinations should be available after u finish the achievement (just like u can choose 5 artic missions after unlocking the achievement)

Let me know what u think about it.

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Hobo

If it's after you get 500 fuel loads then I like this.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Barney_Ross

Quote from: The_Hobo on February 11, 2013, 15:08
If it's after you get 500 fuel loads then I like this.

+1, becouse after 500 you do it for fun or money.

Marccc

After 500 fuel missions looks cool so the fuel work will be interesting for moneymakers.
(But at the other side we get more raging if someone fail a 8 dst mission.)

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Konali

I think this would be cool enough for the simple reason that with the new map expansions the area to deliver loads has increased significantly.

And adding this AFTER you got the fuel achief, doesnt spoil it for those who are not attracted to doing fuel missions.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Matias

its funny to drive all around the map for 5 dst, i cant imagine how fun will it be with 8dst so +1 to this, it sounds funny and interesting for people that does fuel missions for fun and money.  8)

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Supreme

Boy

+1
(now i need to do 500 fuel fast :P )

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

sardarji

TruckLover1337

Quote from: zwartepietNL on February 11, 2013, 16:28
+1
(now i need to do 500 fuel fast :P )
+1 (i also need 500 fuel ;D)

Ethan

Quote from: SzajmoN on February 11, 2013, 14:30
I suggest that option to haul fuel to more than 5 destinations should be available after u finish the achievement (just like u can choose 5 arctic missions after unlocking the achievement)

I would agree more dsts after fuel achievement BUT it still has to be randomly picked locations as it is now or people would go to closest ones all the time and farm it

Konali

Quote from: Ethan on February 11, 2013, 18:02
Quote from: SzajmoN on February 11, 2013, 14:30
I suggest that option to haul fuel to more than 5 destinations should be available after u finish the achievement (just like u can choose 5 arctic missions after unlocking the achievement)

I would agree more dsts after fuel achievement BUT it still has to be randomly picked locations as it is now or people would go to closest ones all the time and farm it
Yes , randomly chosen destination or not:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Luismi.

Nice idea but as the people said, after you finnish your fuel achievement, because a lot of people (as me) finnish this with 5 dst max. and if you add 1,2  or 3 more, the achievement will be very looong, but nice Idea SzajmoN :)

+1
Me owned Vikingo. xD.