About "More police is needed"

Started by jNsN, February 10, 2013, 01:55

jNsN

I think "More police is needed" should not exist. Makes everyone pissed I believe.

It disturbs people to unlock achievements that involves thieves class, it disturbs cops because the number of thieves is reduced, then cops have to camp on same few suspects.

It doesn't help none in anything! A possible reason to exist would be that many thieves would make impossible to armored vans drivers complete missions. But I have unlocked this achievement and if my van got robbed five times, it's much. Everyone farms this achievement.

Plus: If server has too many thieves, it attracts cops automatically. This is natural, this is the way server should work!

If I forgot something, I'll post here later, but I believe that's all.

-Grateful, Jensen.

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

jNsN

Philip_Morris

U already said, thieves would abuse doing things without cops

jNsN

Quote from: Gregory_House on February 10, 2013, 02:13

As I said, more thieves online attracts more cops. It would make better both lifes.

Philip_Morris

Quote from: Gabriel Jensen on February 10, 2013, 02:17

As I said, more thieves online attracts more cops. It would make better both lifes.

Being cop is boring, with or without thieves, also when is late people use to be thieves instead of cops, just my opinion  O0

jNsN

Quote from: Gregory_House on February 10, 2013, 02:21

Being cop is boring, with or without thieves, also when is late people use to be thieves instead of cops, just my opinion  O0

I agree with you: "Being cop is boring". But if there were more thieves, being cop would be more interesting  8)

Philip_Morris

Quote from: Gabriel Jensen on February 10, 2013, 02:26

I agree with you: "Being cop is boring". But if there were more thieves, being cop would be more interesting  8)

Just think about ppl abusing, exactly like if we don't have speed cameras in server, ppl would drive just like they want.

Ethan

"more police is needed" is only shown when your in  the skin selection trying to get thief class, so no, police or anyone else can see that message that pops up only on your screen. so

Quote from: The_Hobo on February 10, 2013, 02:06
No.

jNsN

Quote from: Ethan on February 10, 2013, 02:32
"more police is needed" is only shown when your in  the skin selection trying to get thief class, so no, police or anyone else can see that message that pops up only on your screen.

I don't think it explains enough the reason you don't like my suggestion...

Fabricio_Silva

+1
I agree, the more thieves is more fun when you're a cop.
Now that has 3 missions thieves think it should be changed.
Demand for thieves in this high and this almost impossible to come like a thief.
We put vip able to come and play but stopped on the screen ''more police is needed''  :(

Ethan

Quote from: Gabriel Jensen on February 10, 2013, 03:02
Quote from: Ethan on February 10, 2013, 02:32
"more police is needed" is only shown when your in  the skin selection trying to get thief class, so no, police or anyone else can see that message that pops up only on your screen.

I don't think it explains enough the reason you don't like my suggestion...

I just said that when your at the skin class selection, on a thief skin, and there is not enough cops on, you and only you will see the "More police needed" screen, I wont...
I really dont understand your suggestion on why that should be gone (your suggestion) but only you will see that when there isnt enough cops on to class as thief

Luismi.

This only will cause thief abuse.... If you cant spawn as thief because aren´t enough cops, work in other job and later try again.... Definitly no!

If you cant spawn as thief is because the server has enough thief, this means that the cops no boring....
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

jNsN

Quote from: Ethan on February 10, 2013, 03:15

I just said that when your at the skin class selection, on a thief skin, and there is not enough cops on, you and only you will see the "More police needed" screen, I wont...
I really dont understand your suggestion on why that should be gone (your suggestion) but only you will see that when there isnt enough cops on to class as thief

Oh, sorry, I didn't express myself right.

I don't have something against only the pop up, I have against you cannot join thieves class because "More police is needed". It makes you lose your time. Disturbs as thieves as cops... (Reasons explained on main post).
Understand me now?

jNsN

Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 03:22
This only will cause thief abuse.... If you cant spawn as thief because aren´t enough cops, work in other job and later try again.... Definitly no!

If you cant spawn as thief is because the server has enough thief, this means that the cops no boring....

What I'm trying to explain is that server shouldn't have a predeterminated amount of thieves per cop...
It would be adjusted automatically since when number of thieves become elevated, more people will join police class, not the contrary.