Wet County Military Base Airport as unload / load point

Started by TheFluttershyPony, January 27, 2013, 20:12

TheFluttershyPony

My suggestion concerns the Wet County Military Base Airport.

I honestly have no idea why it is not an active unload / load point. I have just tried to land there with both Shamal and Dodo and everything works fine, the lane is much longer than on both islands. It even has one Shamal parked in the hangar and two hangars are empty, so they could be used for other planes.

Keeping in mind the fact that flying achiev is one of the most monotonous ones (only 5 possible dst, 3 for AT-400), IMO it would be great if it would be the 6th possible dst :)

What do you think about it?

[If it was suggested before and I haven't noticed, I am sincerely sorry :)]

$nake

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

mick88

Because the fence object doesn't have the correct collisions and players would crash into it.

TheFluttershyPony

can't it be fixed / removed / whatever? it's a pitty it's not used :)

Supreme

Also there is enough space, me and someone landed 2 AT400's on the airport  O:-)

Konali

uhm maybe, but i think its not needed because:

• Some miles further you have Wet County Airport
  • Military = not commercial flights
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Kat

mick88

Quote from: Konali on January 27, 2013, 21:32

Yeah, area 69 and Verdant meadows airports are not in use either.

TheFluttershyPony

Quote from: mick88 on January 27, 2013, 21:43
Quote from: Konali on January 27, 2013, 21:32

Yeah, area 69 and Verdant meadows airports are not in use either.

And they should be, they just waste now :) Maybe there should be 2 kinds of flying missions - transport passengers (to commercial airports) and supplies (commercial and military) or sth like that? Mick, I think it would be a very nice diversion, think about it :)

Argument about closeness of WC Airport is a bit invalid - SF Island is as close to SF and LV Island to LV as WC Airport to WC Military one :)

Supra

I'm not sure about this exact airport, but something should be done..

I guess it's OK with Shamal, but take the Nevada. I love the Nevada, and it's great flying it..
But really, only having the four main airports to land on, is really boring..
It ruins the whole fun, so that makes me having to use Shamal instead, just because of that :/

kukimaki

That new airport would be nice to use! Also, I got the point that it's not a typical civil airport, what would an AT400 do there with "hundreds of passengers"...

But that also could be added to heli missions, heli missions are also boring :D

Konali

Well maybe, flying cargo to it, would be nice and realistic.
but only the shamal would not be realistic then, but we thats just one simple thing:D

Passengers no, cargo yes:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

browning

Quote from: Konali on January 27, 2013, 23:54
Well maybe, flying cargo to it, would be nice and realistic.
but only the shamal would not be realistic then, but we thats just one simple thing:D

Passengers no, cargo yes:)
+1 Cargo Flights :D
The Falkland Islands are Argentinian - Las Islas Malvinas son Argentinas