selling house/recovery system

Started by GHOST, January 22, 2013, 15:40

krisu

kukimaki

Quote from: GHOST on January 23, 2013, 10:57
And you can't reply as a normal person? I mean that's what the suggestion topic is all about, if everybody got a problem with people who suggest something, then lock it.

Oh, you told me to learn how to type. Well you might wanna learn how to count. See how many +1 and -1 I got and then do a very difficult calculation that will see how pointless my topic is.

Personally I don't think the opinion of all this people is useless and pointless cause that's what you're saying.

My man! :D

Mokrajn

Signature removed by admin

Tyler

Quote from: spazzbucket on January 24, 2013, 18:12
Quote from: tyler12 on January 24, 2013, 17:29
No... It's better if it shows a dialog before the house asking if you want to sell your house.
I'm pretty sure it does lol (test if you like)
Typed it wrong. Shows a dialog before you BUY the new house asking about your old house. Not if you sell it.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Chink.

GHOST

Well thanks for the support, I think I can say this was one of those rare suggestions that got only thumbs up (except some minor trolling and raging)...what's left to do is wait for the owner to realize that this really is a thing that needs to be fixed and take action...

DJ_Smashon

+1 for this idea it's unfair if u for example get a laggspike when uou're going to buy a house and you've already sold your own so anyone else buys it before you.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

mick88

I am going to make it possible to re-buy house before quitting server.

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: mick88 on January 27, 2013, 18:49

So you mean when you 1st sell your house you will get half of the price example: bought for 4mil and then sold it for 2mil and then if you fail to buy the new house you have to buy back your old house for 4mil?
Wich results in losing 2mil?

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

mick88

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on January 27, 2013, 18:54

So you mean when you 1st sell your house you will get half of the price example: bought for 4mil and then sold it for 2mil and then if you fail to buy the new house you have to buy back your old house for 4mil?

Yes

Benny

I rather lose 2 milions then house and vehicles.

:OK:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Supreme

Ephraim_Renais

Quote from: mick88 on January 27, 2013, 20:10

Yes

What about some of us that bought houses while they were cheaper.  I bought my 3 slot while they were still 5 million.  Now they are 7 million.  Would I be able to re-buy my 3 slot at 5 million or would I be forced to buy it at the new 7 million price tag.

mick88

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on January 28, 2013, 04:02
Quote from: mick88 on January 27, 2013, 20:10

Yes

What about some of us that bought houses while they were cheaper.  I bought my 3 slot while they were still 5 million.  Now they are 7 million.  Would I be able to re-buy my 3 slot at 5 million or would I be forced to buy it at the new 7 million price tag.

Then don't sell it.

GHOST