News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Truck Drivers

Started by Geckco, January 21, 2013, 05:40

Geckco

So when the movers came to move me stuff from New Jersey to Texas (USA), they were all polish. And as soon as I heard they were polish I thought of Zacco. Anyway, whats the deal with euro truckers? Do they come to the USA for better pay? Oh and you polish are very rude -_-

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

TheSandman

zacco was from sweden...lol.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

SuperGoof

we got the same problem in holland too  :(

Vinny

Quote from: Geckco on January 21, 2013, 05:40
Oh and you polish are very rude -_-
These were rude.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Theo_Lsm[FR]

Truckers from east of europe  are 50% of France Truckers. They take all french jobs, because they're cheap. They drive like retard, overtake on little roads. I don't know how they can get their license -,-

Theo, angry.
~French Trucker~

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Just because u met 1, 2 or even 10 drivers who were driving like idiots doesn't mean u need to accuse whole country with millions of inhabitants.

Vinny

Quote from: Theotheboss on January 21, 2013, 12:18
Truckers from east of europe  are 50% of France Truckers. They take all french jobs, because they're cheap. They drive like retard, overtake on little roads. I don't know how they can get their license -,-

Theo, angry.

You obviously have no clue of the situation, you are dumb stop blaming east europa cuz french truckers aren't better.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Theo_Lsm[FR]

Okay, they are not all drivers, but for example half of the ones I see ignore the red light, I've my opinion on them. But there is not that drivers who take the work of Frenchs, in other activities too, but I go in off topic now.
~French Trucker~

Dobby

There's a few hundred polish people where I'm from (Crewe, England) and they're all nice, except their driving. Run red lights, go the wrong way down a one way street etc.. A few polish are my friends though :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheShetlandSheepdog

Belgium is champion in this,much big belgian companys put all on internet.
Also here much FR,DE,GB,NL.
But if they can drive they make much good.
But if they drive good you neef to be mad on the bosses,they command drivers do just their work.