News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New motorbike :P

Started by [BG]Kirka7a, January 20, 2013, 16:44

[BG]Kirka7a

Hello boys before 3 4 days my dad bought me a new motorbike its enduro . Ktm 250 exc 1993 2 stroke , its old but its good there are some pictures :

Video

I will have a little trip next week and I will make some pictures . :P

Matias

Awesome Bike!!

How much it costs? Just askin' i want one also :P

[BG]Kirka7a

I bought it for 1500 leva + 100 lv for new registration - 820 euros but I need to change some parts and only the parts are between 200 and 300 euros :P

Supreme

Nice  :)  Will u post pictures when it is all done?  :D

[BG]Kirka7a

Quote from: Impreza on January 20, 2013, 19:48
Nice  :)  Will u post pictures when it is all done?  :D
this or next week when my dad have time to registrate  with license plate for my city I wil take pictures and when I am going with my offroad friends :) I will take a pictures

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

RaceRX

1993. Nice for what it is. Definitely not a good enough bike for me.. but ktms are good. They are just hard to get parts for and expensive at that
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

[BG]Kirka7a

Yes its 1993 sometimes the old is better than the new ;) and that is my first offroad/on road bike and I wanted to be old and to  be cheap because if my dad bought me a new  I will broke it to, learn how to drive and he will lost money ;) and for that I choose this old bike ;P . In my country its not hard to get parts for KTM's ;) in Bulgaria its hard to get parts for japan bikes like honda yamaha and others ...

martata14

brat oprai si posta :D pisal si 1933 godina :D

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

[BG]Kirka7a

ostai bygvat se kopchetata ...... ela v skype

[BG]Kirka7a

Hello boys :)
Today I have some great news my motorbike have new license plate its

TX1075X

Here is my scooter

And my helmet Bayard SP 30 its like new :O I bought it second hand but inside its like new (I will take a pictures inside) I bought it for 30 euros from Germany . :P

RaceRX

I have a 600 arai helmet. But that one isn't toooo bad. Especially since you didn't pay much for it. How did you manage to make a 2 stroke street legal though? I thought they wouldn't do that for one, you can't get gas at the pumps. You gotta put it in a can and mix oil with it before it goes in the bike, two its smoke OS ubstructs views (said the usa dmv)
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

[BG]Kirka7a

Its not a big problem in BG to make 2 stroke street legal. If you have documents for this motorcycle and if at the documents is written your name like a owner you can make it street legal. Yes you need to put oil in gas tank :P

Daniel[COL]

Cool Sanchez...
...Ok No

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Supra

Quote from: Noah Blake on January 25, 2013, 19:43
I have a 600 arai helmet. But that one isn't toooo bad. Especially since you didn't pay much for it. How did you manage to make a 2 stroke street legal though? I thought they wouldn't do that for one, you can't get gas at the pumps. You gotta put it in a can and mix oil with it before it goes in the bike, two its smoke OS ubstructs views (said the usa dmv)

I have a street legal 50cc quad, its a 2 stroke. I can fuel directly from pumps, because it has a separate oil mixer where you put the oil, and it mixes it automatically.

DJ_Smashon

Btw to get a 1993 bike 2013 is kinda ummm lol 20 years old bike
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

martata14

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on January 27, 2013, 12:04
it's a good for his first enduro :)

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Fadil.

[country]Morocco[/country][country]Morocco[/country]

Davicin.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

[BG]Kirka7a

I wanted old bike because if my dad buy me new (4,5 years old) and if I dont like it he will lost a lot of money :P

RaceRX

just because its old doesnt mean its not good. some of the best bikes are older. the best flat track bike out there is a 1985~ Rotax 600. Air cooled. Talk about old school. nothing will beat them though. Not even XR 750s. Only Ducatis and Kawi 1000's will beat them, and only on a mile. Everywhere else the rotax will dominate. I have a 2002 CRF 450 ( had an 03 frame but i cracked it .... -___- ) and that thing beats 2013's without a problem. YZ 250's, Best Trail bikes, and Amature motocross bikes on the planet. They're all the same profromance wise from 96-04 and 05-now isnt that much better.

Nice