Overload suggestion

Started by $nake, January 19, 2013, 09:41

$nake

every player should have possibility to be yellow for cop when he is loaded but not overloaded and he won't be weighted.. and won't drive in convoy..
and this should work for Always, Manually /overload, Never (without possibility for trucker)

like:
OVERLOADING: Always / Manual / Never
for cops:          ^ green     ^ green   ^ yellow trucker (on map)
                            with     a      risk       no risk,     safe driving

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Cobus

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

Bruno_2MLG4CT

It's good as it is now because cops will know exactly who is the overloaded and thats not fun, -1

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

$nake

Quote from: brane on January 19, 2013, 10:09
It's good as it is now because cops will know exactly who is the overloaded and thats not fun, -1
in Always option - yes
in Never option - yes
but in manual option, it will be like now, for players who want to enable and risk :)
so that's why there should be these 3 options :)

Nuhija_Florin

Its good idea because if we are not overloaded cops wont waste our time.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

1. create convoy
2. get some extra bonus
3. ...
4. profit

Don_James

[Hide=In Game Stats]

Supreme

$nake

Quote from: SzajmoN on January 19, 2013, 11:35
1. create convoy
2. get some extra bonus
3. ...
4. profit
I don't get it, are you affraid of something that you are totally against ? :o
1. not everyone drives in convoy, 2. if you want, use 2nd option - manual, 4. srofit :)

Boy

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Ethan

your yellow no matter what, overload, your green... there is no need to make a command for always manual , never because you can choose to overload or not....... if you choose to do it and get caught, its your own damn fault

if you cant pay the fine, dont do the crime

absolutely ridiculous

Konali

being weighed is one of the charms in CT, dont change or fuck thi sup even worse, i still hate it that overloading got removed in convoy to..

If you want to play a game without risk i suggest to start playing my little pony
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Benny

I guess that this suggestion has been made, just because you get stoped for weighting even if you are not overloaded, But this is how it is in real life to $nake. You get stoped for weighting to, even if you are not overloaded.
Besids, cops need to do something
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on January 19, 2013, 12:53
your yellow no matter what, overload, your green... there is no need to make a command for always manual , never because you can choose to overload or not....... if you choose to do it and get caught, its your own damn fault

if you cant pay the fine, dont do the crime

absolutely ridiculous
not the cmd for this, it should be in /settings, and if player will set manual, then he will have possibility to /overload, otherwise nope

Quote from: Mr.Benny on January 19, 2013, 13:33
I guess that this suggestion has been made, just because you get stoped for weighting even if you are not overloaded, But this is how it is in real life to $nake. You get stoped for weighting to, even if you are not overloaded.
Besids, cops need to do something
cops can fine, its enough, cops can arrest, anyway cops are unneeded on TRUCKING server :)
cops should weight ONLY these who regulary overloads, not everyone, this is riddiculous to be checked everytime, and they are getting funny $1.5k when overloaded..

Quote from: Konali on January 19, 2013, 13:25
being weighed is one of the charms in CT
being weighted is one of the idiotisms in CT