Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Claim the hill

Started by StarMaker[NL], January 16, 2013, 19:40

Ethan

Quote from: Impreza on January 18, 2013, 23:34
Sense, this game makes none.

we all know that... especially since I blew up the hill so there is nothing more to take except the dust

Quote from: Ethan on January 16, 2013, 20:25
let me stop you right there because this is gonna end up with "I grab infinite stickmen and infinite weapons, I borrowed 300 pounds of dynamite and destroyed the hill"
boom game over

Nate

My Commander comes in armed with a pen and paper, and after about 1 hour of negotiations the 2 men agree to share the hill  ;D
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Ethan

Quote from: Nate on January 19, 2013, 02:32
My Commander comes in armed with a pen and paper, and after about 1 hour of negotiations the 2 men agree to share the hill  ;D

:biggrin: :closeenough: :biggrin:

Konali

I came with 500 playboy bunnies, did not try to conquer he hill , and still had fun :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

StarMaker[NL]

:ohgod:

I take 500 Non-RP hackers and destroy all bunnies, CLAIMED.
:fuckyeah:

StarMaker[NL]

Quote from: Ethan on January 19, 2013, 02:07
Quote from: Impreza on January 18, 2013, 23:34
Sense, this game makes none.

we all know that... especially since I blew up the hill so there is nothing more to take except the dust

Quote from: Ethan on January 16, 2013, 20:25
let me stop you right there because this is gonna end up with "I grab infinite stickmen and infinite weapons, I borrowed 300 pounds of dynamite and destroyed the hill"
boom game over

I added the rules and these will not count so claiming will still go further D:.

Ethan

Quote from: Konali on January 19, 2013, 03:35
I came with 500 playboy bunnies, did not try to conquer he hill , and still had fun :)
I take 501 bunnies and conquer something besides the hill    :)) :))

there is still no more hill to claim because you didnt add the rules before I destroyed the hill, so from now on, everyone has to claim something besides this non-existent hill

Hobo

Quote from: Ethan on January 21, 2013, 19:42
there is still no more hill to claim because you didnt add the rules before I destroyed the hill, so from now on, everyone has to claim something besides this non-existent hill
I use my fart to claim the landfill.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

Quote from: The_Hobo on January 21, 2013, 19:56

* Ethan declares that a natural nuclear disaster area.. everyone needs to decontimate themselves before entering

Dobby

I breath in smell the_hobo's fart, and forget about claiming the hill, grab my stuff and run
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Quote from: Ethan on January 21, 2013, 20:42
Quote from: The_Hobo on January 21, 2013, 19:56

* Ethan declares that a natural nuclear disaster area.. everyone needs to decontimate themselves before entering

Oh god can't believe this game turned into a nuclear war by hobo farts :lol:

StarMaker[NL]

ROFL

I ask asdfmovie for i like trains in real life and let the i like trains kid kill all people on the hill ._.